Chapter 2- The Fight back (Almost)

Prince Charming's POV
"Snow please stop worrying"
"How can I when the Evil Queen has threatened to take away everything that we love."
"And that's just it, only a threat."
"No it's most definitely not just a threat. I know the queen she's gonna make this happen no matter what the cost."
"Fine then what can I do to help you ease your mind?"
"Let me talk to him. The one man who can tell us for sure."
"Him?....... No Snow. We are not going to see Rumplestiltskin."
"Why not? It's the only way to know for sure the future of our child."
"Fine we'll go see him but only for our child."

"When we get to the cell, he shall not see your faces or know your names. If he knows your names he will have power over you. RUMPLESTILTSKIN RUMPLESTILTSKIN I have a question for you."
"No you don't. Why do you always do that and bring the people with you that have the questions. Can't you just let them ask for them selves? Snow White and Prince Charming. Please take off the stupid robes and step into the light were I can see you. You insult me when I can't see you."
"Tell us what you know!"
"Oh somebody's tense."
"Just tell us what you know please!"
"It's gonna cost you something in return."
"What do you want?"
"Ooooh nothing big...........the name of your unborn child."
"Never!" I yelled at the monster
"Deal! Now tell us!"
"The queen has created a powerful curse. One that will take everything you love from you."
"What can we do?"
"We can't do anything!"
"Who can then?"
"That little thing growing inside your belly."
"How can our child help?" I asked him
"Your child is going to be the one to save you from the curse. The child is our only hope. In.....28 years the child will find you and the last and final battle will begin."
"Come on Snow, we're leaving."
"No hey! What's her name! Tell me her name!"
"It's a boy!" I yelled back
"Missy. Hey missy you know I'm right. Now tell me what's her name?"
"Emma..........Her name is Emma."