Don't Lie To Daddy

Opening the front door, I crept inside, trying not to wake up my man. I giggled as I remembered him telling me not to stay out too late.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I checked the time. It read '2:00 am.' I gasped, and tiptoed into the bedroom. He was sleeping, and I sighed in relief. Stripping myself of my dress, I snuck under the covers and snuggled up to my muscular man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lynn, baby wake up." His deep voice cooed. I groggily opened my eyes and smiled when I saw him. He pulled me on his lap and started playing with my hair.

"What time did you come home last night baby?" He asked me. I bit my lip.

"Not too late, maybe around 12." I lied. Abruptly, his hands gripped my hair and yanked my head back.

"Did you just lie to me? First you disobey me, then you lie. I think someone needs to be taught a lesson." His deep rough voice growled into my ear. I gulped as my panties started getting wet. Holding me by my hair, he got up and walked to the end of the bed, pulling me with him. He sat on the edge and tapped his knee.

"Over my knee, now." He ordered. I obeyed. He quickly unhooked my bra and tossed it to the floor, letting my boobs hang.

"Marcus please." I whined, knowing I was in for a hard spanking. He suddenly yanked my hair back and lowly spoke into my ear, "what did you call me?" I gulped.

"I'm sorry daddy. I meant daddy. Don't punish me I'll be a good girl." I pleaded. Marcus roughly pulled my panties down just under my round booty.

"You will count. Understand?"

"Yes daddy."

SMACK! "One."
SMACK! "Two."
SMACK! "Three." I squirmed.
SMACK! "F-four."
SMACK! "Five, daddy it's starting to hurt."
SMACK! "Six! Daddy that one hurt!" I cried out.
SMACK! "Seven." I whimpered.
SMACK! "E-eight. Daddy please stop."
SMACK! "Nine! Ouch daddy please!" I begged.
SMACK! "T-ten!" I cried, tears falling down my cheeks. Daddy yanked my hair back harshly.

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" He asked, in my ear. I nodded. His hand suddenly came down on my ass hard.

"You speak when I ask a question. I think you need to be punished more." He told me.

I whimpered and begged him not to. Daddy pulled me up by my long dark hair and stood up. Pushing me on the bed, he smacked my thighs hard.

"Lean over. Stick that ass out and spread those legs." He demanded. I obeyed. I heard the sound of him pulling off his belt and I felt my juices run down my leg from excitement.

"I'm going to spank you with my belt now since you've been a bad girl."

"Yes daddy."

He rolled up the end of his belt in his hand, and whipped my ass with it.

"Daddy please stop I'll be a good girl I promise." I cried out. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as my juices flowed down my thighs.

"Look how wet you are. My naughty little slut." He smacked me extremely hard with the belt and my body flinched. I screamed into the blanket and cried.

I felt his large hands rubbing my aching booty then he turned me around and softly kisses my lips.

"That's what happens when you're a bad girl baby." I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, needing comfort.