Sarah

My name? Sarah Phelps... I'm a fan of 21 pilots. I have black hair with red fading into blue at the bottom, I usually dress in dark clothes. Whos my favorite, I don't know... I can't answer that, there both cool guys... But if I was forced to pick one... It would have to be...

"SARAH! cmon well be late! Its my favorite song there doing tonight! Cmon!" My friend snapped me back to reality. Her name is Brooke, but she always hated that name so we call her dean from this joke we know.

"DEAN IM COMMING KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!" I screamed at her, I grabbed my purse from my table quickly, I spotted my Run Away 21 perfume my friend gave me, I placed some of the sweet flowery cake like liquid onto my smooth skin. I placed it on my neck practicly tossing it at my bed as I ran out the door.

Me and my friends lived together, great right? Wrong... It only has 2 bathrooms, four bedrooms. And I have five friends living with me... Well one is planning out to live with her boyfriend, her name is Ali. Today, were all going to a twenty-one Pilots concert, we have tickets to see migraine, and it was the last show of the night.

I ran out of the house, Ali stayed back and closed it, she decided to stay home while we left. I hopped into the black honda.

"Alright! I'm in go go go!" I laughed, on the way there we plugged in my phone and put on melenie Martinez the whole way there.

"WOOOHOOO!" My blonde haired friend, dean, called out.

"Cmon we've been to tons! What makes this any different?" Destiny, my friend said, she had long brown hair that's pulled up into a pony tail and pulled through the hole in the back of a red cap that said T∅P. She also had on a black shirt, shorts, and red convers with our conversations on it.

"Cause its my song..." She laughed, we all knew her secret... She smiles and laughs but earlier on she dealt with a lot of things, but with us she managed a smile...

"hey! Just because you met him when you were younger doesn't mean..."

"Remember my first nursing job..." They silenced, she was a part time vet nurse, she helped out with vets caring for animals... One day the doctor failed and shrugged it off, but... It was Tyler's dog...

"Cmon hurry so we get a good spot!" I called out, trying to change the subject.

|-\

After the show, everybody wanted to buy some stuff.

"Guys! Where did you go?" I called out, people standing around waiting, walking, of course my friends left. They'll be back I just need to wait...

It rang in my thoughts as I walked twords the stage. I grabbed the edge and pulled myself up. I turned and sat down on the stage. I could smell the sweat of everybody, the many conversations filling the large room with sound.

"Hey... What are you... Stop! Hey! Stop that! He..." I heard a thud behind the curtain, and it sounded like josh... I turned around, curious of this new sound. Everybody flooded out so only a few hung out at the front. They couldn't here from the front so I stood up and walked to the sound. I looked around and started to walk down a few stairs.

"Hello?" I called out, there was a sound of loud footsteps so I followed them.

I swear I heard him being attacked...