Chapter 1

heads up, I'm not that good a writer. If you have any suggestions on how to improve, please tell me. Thanks y'all!!
Well here I am. Another day in hell. I'd say literally, but I haven't been in Hell since I was five years old. Yea, that's a long time ago. I look at myself in the mirror, examining my face. I'm your average Cerberus, minus the extra heads at the moment. My brothers stay hidden for the most part, but when I'm pissed, they pop out to defend me, unless I really convince them not to. Aside from that I have no secrets to hide that people haven't found out. I can't even hide that I'm gay anymore, and since me and my brothers share a body when they are out, people say I'm an incest loving fag. Best not say that about me, cause I'll lose it and probably put you in the wall... literally.
I head into the kitchen to make breakfast, which is usually cereal. I hurriedly eat and grab my stuff, seeing as I was 5 minutes late leaving.
I get to class about three minutes late, but the teacher just smiles. "It's alright. It's your first day. Go sit by Micheal."
I sit down by Micheal, a snow white wolf with light grey markings in the form of lightning. Since it is a new school, I might as well attempt at making friends.
"Hey"
"Yo"
"I'm Nebiros, but most call me Cerby"
"Nebiros? That's an awesome name, dude. But I'll call you Cerby if you prefer it"
"Yea thanks"
"I know we just met but you wanna hang later?"
"Sure. What time"
"Right after school. Me and some buddies are gonna head to TJ's place."
"Cool"
"Yea just be warned, a few are gay or bi, and might take a liking to you"
He gives me a casual wink. And chuckles. Well, that went better than well. That went great!