Chapter 2

School went by rather quickly, and to my surprise, I had made quite a few friends. I decide to go meet Micheal and his buddies. This'll be fun.
As I leave the school, I instantly see Micheal with a snow white fox, a red dragon with black markings in no particular order or fashion, and a cute little corgi. Yes, I said the corgi was cute. What? He's so tiny and adorable!
It took a moment, but I soon realized that, besides me and Micheal, every one there was either completely naked, or only had on a shirt of some sort.
"What?"
"You hadn't noticed? Most people around here are usually naked or mostly so. Don't ask me why, I haven't been here long enough to understand either. All I know is there are only a few Furries who wear full clothing. Then there are the humans who either like Furries completely, or resent them because of the nudists."
"Umm... OK"
I shake my head a moment and look at them. The fox and corgi are completely naked, and the dragon has on a sleeveless white shirt. Micheal had taken off his shirt due to the heat, so I didn't question it, but questions in the whole nudist thing still ran in my head.
"So basically this is sheath central" I laugh nervously
The corgi shrugs, " Kinda. Just don't be surprised to find alot of gay's or bi's here. Every one of us is gay, so..."
I blushed at this, not just because of them being gay, but also from thoughts of what they might do in spare time. I look at Micheal again to see him getting in his car.
"Get in you guys!"
I hop in the backseat, where I'm joined by the little corgi. Dammit he's so cute!
"Where to guys?"
"To your place. Let's show Cerby how we do things."
Oh boy. I don't know whether to like the sound of that or not.

Sorry I'm late. This seems to be heading in quite the unexpected direction. BTW I kinda took the nudist thing from Adam Wan. He's an artist on FA who makes awesome furry art. Go check him out.