Facts About Meh

So, I Was Tagged Again By NerdCity0803.

Rules:
-Post All Of The Rules
-Must Write 13 Facts About Yourself
-Must Be Done Within A Week.
-Afterward, You Must Tag 15 People.

Prepare Yourselves. I Am A Pretty Boring Person.

1.) I LIVE AND BREATHE JACK & JACK!!!!!! Jack & Jack Are Life. I Love All Of Their Songs And They're Just Plain Amazing.

2.) I Like Aphmau. She's A Fantastic YouTuber.

3.) I'm Very Irritable. You Can Simply Take My Xbox 360 Controller And I'll Get Mad. I Don't Have To Be Using My Xbox For Me To Be Upset.

4.) I'm A Nerd. I've Gotten Scholars Along With My Friend niallslover29.

5.) I Love The Maze Runner. Especially Thomas. He's My Favorite. Then, Minho's My Second Favorite And Newt's My Third Favorite.

6.) I Make Terrible Puns. Whenever I Make Puns, My Friends Either Moan And Groan, Punch Me *Wink*, Or Both Guess You Can Say, It's My PUNishment. 😂😂😂

7.) I'm A Tomboy. I Play Minecraft And Pokemon And A Big Majority Of My Friends Are Boys. Only 2 Of My Friends Are Girls. The Other 4 Are Boys. There Are 3 Other Boys I Talked To When I Went To School With But I Don't Know If We Were Friends.

8.) Touch My Music, You're Dead. My Music Is My Life.

9.) I'm VERY Lazy. I Never Go Out Because I Claim That 'The Sun Doesn't Like Me.' Or I'll Ask My Dad To Get Me Food From The Refrigerator Because I'm Too Lazy.

10.) I'm The Youngest Of  9 Kids. 5 Sisters And 3 Brothers. The Good Thing About That Is I Usually Get What I Want.

11.) I'm Mentally Married To Jack Gilinsky. Yup...

12.) My Birthday Is On September 11th. Luckily, Not September 11th 2001. 😌

13.) I'm Going To Learn How To Play The Clarinet. I Really The The Clarinet And Have An Interest In Playing It.

15 Really Rossome People:
niallslover29
Laurmau_4ever
IhasEarthCake
JayCook4
ShuWarrior
megcat6565
Blue_Neko_Girl
takiyah0789
CupcakeFrost_
gladeforgreenie
Empress_Aphmau
NerdyNerdChild032803
dylan_obrien1
-TheScorch2016-
KawaiiChloeDesuDesu_