Food fight (a harry styles fanfic)

It was that time of the week again where you and Harry go grocery shopping. The funniest part of this is that Harry made up a game, you both go running around and pick up an item and come back, then use the two items to have some fun.

"Okay have you got something in mind?" he asked

"Hmm I might just." You said giving him a smerk and running off to grab the item. The truth was that you had no clue what to get, you passed the fruits, umm no to boring, maybe something sweet and fun like cream or chocolate or maybe even ice cream. Stoping and thinking about what item was just wasting time, you ran off again and then you came to something perfect!! You grabbed the item and ran back to where you and Harry were meeting. Dam it he was already waiting for you with his item behind his back. Harry had made up the rule that the first person back get to pick what we should do with them. Harry was pleased with him self and gave you a huge grin.

"You should have been faster babe" he said with a smerk

"Don't worry Harry ill get you next time."

Both of you were interested to find out what the other one had picked out.

"So, let me see what's behind your back" you said trying to look behind him but his body was too big and kept blocking you out.

"You first."

"Both at the same time?"

"Okay."

"One.... Two.... Three" you both said in synk

Watching Harrys hands move as he bought out the chocolate sauce and you bringing out your sack of flour as it was the only thing you could think of while in the rush. Harry started laughing at you.

"Seriously flour!" he laughed.

"Why flour?"

"Shut up!! You made me rush, it was this or tampons, would you have liked that better babe?"

"Yes one hundred percent more." he said laughing at you while both of you walked away to the check out.