At home

When you got back to your apartment you had a good idea of what Harry was planing for tonight he had been talking about it the whole car ride home. And would not shut up about the chocolate sauce and flour, it was going to be interesting.

We walked into our apartment and harry instantly dropped the shopping, pulled off his jacket and walked over to you.
"Lets have some fun" he whispered in your ear and grabbed you around your waist and spun you around while you screamed and giggled.
"Go to the bedroom." he ordered you to do.
"Yes handsome." You replied with a giggle.
Making your way to the bedroom you kicked off your shoes and your jacket and walked towards the mirror you looked and your self and smiled while putting up your hair into a messy ponytail. you were watching the door through the mirror waiting for Harry to pop through any minute.
He turned up with no shirt on and only in his boxer shorts, you could see the bolk in this shorts, he was holding the flour and chocolate sauce in each hand. You gave him a smile and grabbed the chocolate sauce off him, he dropped the flour as you pulled him towards the bed. Harry moved for you and was already laying down. You wanted to tempt him so you opened up the sauce and poured it on his abs you then leaned in and started licking it off his hot body slowly moving up with your right hand you grabbed his growing erection and started moving your hand up and down making sure to stop right when it was risen. You stood up and laughed as you slipped off your shorts and your top so you were standing there in only a bra and your panties good thing you picked out the lacy pair this morning.
"My turn to have some fun" harry said as he sat up and looked at you his mouth dropped when he saw you and his eyes widened.
"You will have to catch me first" you said quickly running away.
You ran into the lounge and hid behind the sofa, you could hear Harry's foot steps following you. Then there was a shower of flour all over you which made you scream, as you weren't expecting that. You looked up and saw harry looking at you with a massive cheeky grin while he poured the flour. he walked around the sofa and grabbed you with his strong arms and carried you towards the bedroom again while he was kissing your neck. When you got to the bedroom he slammed you against the wall gently and started kissing you on the lips very slowly at first then it got deeper and deeper involving tongue.
"Oh babe you are so fucken hot" he moaned starting to kiss your neck, slowly moving down towards your breasts. Harry's hands were quick to unclip your bra revealing everything, he begin kissing your right nipple and slowly massaging the left. You were so horny and you pushed harry to the bed and started stroking his bolk again this time it was very big, you managed to slip his boxers off and grab it with both hands, you were now pounding him.
"Oh I'm going to cum you are so good" he said trying to hold it in
"Go for it!"
He then released and you decided to lick it going around the tip and full on, he tasted so good that you swallowed, it was making you so wet. harry grapes you and flipped you over when you were done
"My turn now" he said, he grabbed your legs and moved them apart then he placed his hands on your boobs and stared slowly moving down he then started removing your panties.
"Your so wet." he moaned as he used his massive hands to stroke your cult, it was slow at first then he started going crazy and made you so wet sticking the first finger in then two more you started to moan and tried to hold in your screams, it was amazing.
"Oh Harry" you moaned, he then loured his head and started eating you out this really made you scream, as you were very close to organism.
Next thing you know harry slips it it and it felt good he started thrusting slowly while massaging your nipples. Both of you were moaning very loudly an screaming each others names it was then that you both released breathing heavily, as harry fell on top of you and stared kissing your neck again making sure it would leave marks in the morning.
You were still so very horny and wanted more of Harry
"More" you whispered to him and he nodded.