Chapter 1

My name is Nicole. I'm a normal girl who goes to school like everyone else. I'm very shy and like to keep to myself. The only bad thing is that the school jock loves to bully me. I'd say he ruined my life but one time he actually saved it.

Okay, let's start from the beginning. I'm in High School, obviously. I'm going to be a senior next year. I have good grades and everything seems to be great. But it's the complete opposite. As I said before, I'm bullied by the school jock but wait it gets worse - he used to be my best friend.

Yes, Harry Styles used to be my best friend. But ever since he became a part of the football team, he just turned on me. At first it was just harsh words and he told me it was just to fit in but eventually it became more than harsh words and also Harry seemed to be enjoying it.

I ask myself everyday: 'Why me?', 'What did I do to deserve this?'

At home , again everything seems great but it's all a lie, well when it comes to me.

My parents are happily married and love me very much and I love them to but I feel they'd be happier without me. 

When I'm with them, I put on a smile and force laughter but behind closed doors, especially my bathroom door , it gets very dark.

Yes, I cut but I find it benefits me ; it's the only pain I want to feel, not the pain Harry gives me.

Authors note:
Hey guys this is a new book I'm working on. I would love if u checked out my first book "Feelings For Him".

Just to know, I don't self harm but I know people who have in the past. I don't mean to offend anyone so please keep that in mind. I feel like people should be aware that the most normal person you know could have such a dark past or self harms without anyone knowing.

Hope you enjoy, love you guys.