Chapter 7

~Maddys P.O.V~

When we get back from breakfast, harry tells me that they're going to do a twitcam which is a live video for their fans to introduce me.

I'm really worried.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask nervously.

"They're going to love you." Harry replies sweetly.

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

"Alright." I decide.

The boys all tweet that were going to do a twitcam and Liam logs onto twitter from his laptop.

Harry tells me to stand out of the camera until he tells me to come. They all take their places on the couch and I stand behind the computer.

"Hey everybody!" Niall starts happily. "Who's excited for our tour coming up next week?

A whole bunch of excitedcomments come up at the bottom of the screen.

"Well, we have something we want to tell you." Harry says. "We have an addition..."

Harry waves me over, so I sit right in the middle where they've made a spot for me.

"This is my sister; Maddy." Harry says.

I wave shyly at the camera.

Confused comments pop up right away.

'Harry doesn't have a sister...?'

'Is she going on tour?'

'I wish I was her.'

'She's so pretty.'

A couple of mean comments too, but so far I think they're okay with me.

'Why are you in Harry's life now?'

'Where did you come from?'

Hundreds of comments started coming up like that. Everyone wanted to know who I was and where I came from...

I look at harry. He nods at me reassuringly. I take that as "you can tell them."

"Well... First of all it's really nice to be talking to all of you." I start. "I hope you can accept me. So... When I was really young I got very sick. Were still not exactly sure what it was but I'm pretty much cured now. I lived in the hospital. Just a couple months after I was permanently moved to the hospital, harry went on X-factor. When he left I was really sad, but also very proud of him. I knew he could do it."

I look at harry and he smiles sadly at me. I know he regrets never coming back but that's not his fault.

"The last I heard of him for awhile was that he made it through the first stage. A couple weeks later I got even sicker. I slowly I started to forget a lot of things... Just 2 years ago I went into a coma. When I woke up my doctor told me that... My parents had died."

I stop for a second.

"I didn't think I would have anywhere to go." I say quietly looking down.

Harry puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek. I smile sweetly at him.

Their fans are so sweet, they're all saying how happy they are for me.

"Aww, thank you so much everyone. It means a lot to me."

I blow a kiss at the camera. The boys laugh.

"Well that's all for today." Liam says. "We'll talk soon."