Kidnapped by a dork

I was seventeen and taking my drivers test in Southern California. I failed when I was sixteen so I waited a while and took it again when I was seventeen. He was a dork just by his smile, with his chocolate brown eyes and dark black hair. Quite charming you may think until you hear him talk. He has a babyish voice and you could tell he was the school nerd. He may have been in his early 20's but he made me unconfortable to be around.

"So um how are you?" I asked a little scared.

"Oh hon' I am just fine!" He conpletley changed his voice when he said those words. He sounded like we were having a sexy moment and decided to make his voice deeper and manly.

"Um, can I have a different driving teacher... PLEASE!" I was desperate

He set the pen and clip board in his lap and moved his hands towards my hands. I felt as his baby soft hands touched my plams. My fingertips tingled with unpleasure.

He repositioned my hands, "miss, please keep your hands at ten and two on the wheel."

I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door of the car and took off running down the busy street. I heard his car door slam from behind me and footsteps running faster and faster. I was sprinting. He was fast but not as fast as the girl who has been in the cross country team for 5 years. This was almost my normal pace, his footsteps got quieter and quieter, until finally I heard them no longer. I stopped and turned around. And just to my surprise the dork lunged at me and knocked me to the ground. There I was on the cold hard cement ground, feeling a throbbing pain in my forehead, next thing I knew it was all white.