Intro

Does coincidence only comes in all sort of dreams or is it something to believe in? Is seeing your long lost source of happiness in your childhood days a daydream or could that really happen in the present time? I personally think that it could happen, at any given moment. But...is marrying that person unintentionally also something to experience? Well, I can't answer that but (Y/N) can. I guess she must be really lucky to have a writer who makes it all happen for her.

Since I'm 80% a soft stan and 20% a hard stan this story will include fluffy moments and some angtsy moments since not everyone's life can be all rainbows and unicorns; thus leaving me with no choice since this story needs a sense of logic and some reality in it. Also if you're searching for good smut then I recommend you to drink holly water and leave this page since I can't help you with that.

Don't forget that this story is my first ever story and written in english so if you've read this story in 2016 and came back to reread you'll notice that some things have changed and that my more mature self did in fact correct almost all the mistakes in it. Also I did change the cringey moments into something less cringey and Haeun doesn't exist anymore, only (Y/N).

Now, will you fasten your seatbelt since this will be a long ass ride. I hope everyone will enjoy it.