Chapter 6

"I'm going to work." Jungkook said and pecked my cheek in a lovily way.

"Okay" I nodded and accompanied him to the hallway. I wondered abouy what i could do today.

"If there is something, you can always call me." he told me before pecking my cheek for the second time. I nodded, slightly blushing and looked at him walking away and entering his black car. I waved a goodbye at him and went back to the living room after closing the door behind me.

What can i do? I decided to clean the house a bit when I saw the dust on the furniture. I took the vacuum and started cleaning. After that i washed the dishes and did the laundry.

*after 2 houres*

"Ah, I finally finished." i sighed in relief, feeling proud of myself and looking around to check if everything was clean. And, yes it was so clean that i could see my own reflection on the floor. I wiped the sweat on my forehead away. Now that i think about it, i look like a maniac. I laughed to myself and made a tea.

It was boring without Jungkook should i call him? Yes or no? I doubted. Would he be busy at this time? I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 10am, he told me that he has a break at 10am. I sat down on the comfy couch as i took my phone in my hands. I dialed his number slowly...I'm still shy you know, even though I'm his wife. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hello?" He sounded happy.

"Hi Jungkook, do i disturb you at this moment?" i asked softly.

"No, my break just started. Why are you calling me? Do you miss me already?" He asked and i felt that smirk through the phone.

He was right, i admit it, i miss him a little bit...just a little. I didn't know what to say at that moment as there was a silence. He probably was waiting for my answer.

"Euhh...n-no." i stuttered. Why did I have to stutter? He surely won't believe me now.

"okay~ because i miss you~" he sais in the sweetest voice. My cheeks became in an instant red, as usual. "I know you miss me~" he cooed when he heard my little giggle through the phone. I felt his smirk again as i could imagine how we would look like with that sexy smirk plastered on his handsome face.
"Why are you so sure?" I asked curiously and in a teasing way. Then, i just realised that i shouldn't have asked that to him.

"Because of your cute giggle I just heard." He said as I heard him taking papers and seating himself somwhere. Probably on his seat.

"..." it was silence as I still heard noises from the other side of the phone. It seemed like Jungkook was searching for something by the way he opened and closed his drawers.

"I still have a lot of work to do, Haeun. I need to go. See you at home, sweetie." He said as our conversation came to an awkward end.

"Bye Jungkook. See you also at home." I hung up when I heard his cute chuckle.

I watched some dramas on my laptop while laying down on the couch until Jungkook came home at exactly 15:30pm. The door opened and Jungkook came in, all handsome in his work clothes.

"Hi!" I exclaimed full joy and made my way to him. I realised that it was the first time i talked like that to him. He didn't say anything but smiled as he hugged me in his warm embrace. It startled me but after a few seconds i hugged him back, feeling his warmth.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"We're going to a restaurant." He said, making me widen my eyes.

"Really?" He nodded and leaned in to kiss my forehead. Just before I started to blush or anything like that, I quickly released him and turned around to go to the bedroom. I got startled when he suddenly grabbed my wrist - in a gentle way - and pulled me back towards him. He pecked my lips softly and released me again. My lips were parted as he ruffled my hair playfully.

"I'll go to the gym first and then we're going eat." he said and went upstairs. I looked at his back and giggled just like a love struck teenager. I also went upstairs and took the dress which Jimin bought for me once. After putting some light make up on, i entered the gym, seeing Jungkook doing push ups.

"Jungkook, when will we go, i'm hungry~" i whined and rubbed my tummy like a little kid. He just stared at me and kept doing a few push ups before standing up. I pouted and wanted to go downstairs but he stopped me by encircling my waist with his mascular arms and pulling me back against his well build chest. Before i had time to react, he pecked my lips and chuckled at my startled reaction.

"I'll take my shower and then we'll go." he said and pecked my nose. At the end of the day i'll be used to his kisses and pecks. He walked to the bathroom and took his shower. Meanwhile i waited downstairs on the couch and played with my phone. Going through my contacts, i suddenly came across Jimin's name and decided to texr him.
_______________________________
Me: how are you?😶

Jimin: good i'm in the practice room. Do you know that i made a new friend?😆

Me: no, who is it?🙈

Jimin: his name is Hoseok and he likes dancing like me😄 we're practicing everyday.

Me: ah that's good. I miss you big brother!!😭

Jimin: miss you 2 but don't worry i'll visit you and Jungkook one day😊

Me: do it as fast as you can! I miss hanging out with you😔

Jimin: i'll do my best😇 did you eat yet?

Me: anni, Jungkook and i are going to an restaurant😌🍷

Jimin: 😋😋

Jimin: i need to go😓 by little sis take good care of each other. When i've time i'll text you. Good night😴

Me: good night!🌖🌛
_______________________________

I closed my phone and put it in my purse. I heard Jungkook calling my name. I looked up and quickly went upstairs.

"Yes, Jungkook?" I asked, unsure where he was or what he wanted.

"I'm in the bathroom and i forgot my towel. Can you please take one for me." he asked through the closed door.

"Okay." i went to our bedroom and took a clean towel. I knocked on the bathroom's door and it opened a bit, just enough for Jungkook to peek. He reached his hand out so I could hand him the towel. I couldn't see his body only his face, one shoulder and his arm. The water dripped from his wet hair, down his shoulders and his arm was muscular from all that working out.

"Like what you see?" He suddenly asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh, what?" I asked confusedly and suddenly donxt knowing why i was standing in front of the bathroom in the first place.

"I asked if-" I quickly handed him his towel and went downstairs as fast as I could before he could finish his sentence. I can't believe I stared at his half revealed naked body.
A

fter a good 20 minutes, which was really quick, Jungkook came downstairs in chic clothes. He looked handsome in it just like a prince.

"Shall we go?" he asked and i nodded with a smile. Happy to finally have my tummy full with food.