breaking free

His eyes are weary, he seems tired and blue, he is awake but can't hear clearly and is alone in this dark room, he stays in one place not a word comes out of his mouth, a stone could hit the ground and he wouldn't hear a sound, his eyes are open, but doesn't blink once. he sits and waits till day comes. his body won't move for he is all drained out, the sun is still black no light will ever be gained. for he has been trapped in the same devils game.  He is running out of time, and soon will vanish, but something catches his eye, he wakes up and starts to cry. He can hear the sounds of something coming closer, and then....... he sees something. It's a angel who's bright and beautiful, in her hand a book, He asked her why? why she came, she said 'to take you out of this horrible game". She grabs his hand, and picks him up, saves his soul and lets all evil go. Then he asked, "what's that book", she smiles and says "the book of life". He then becomes sad, because he knows his name will not be in it, but the angel picks up his chin and says " for you made mistakes and played his game, but your are loved from someone above". He smiles and thinks to himself  " I'm breaking free, from everything".