Chapter 1: The Call

Chapter 1: The Call

(Connie's P.O.V)

Today I'm putting up ads for babysitting cause I need money for college and I want my own money when I want something. Right now I'm printing the ads so I can start putting them up. I'm Connie Reed I'm 18 and already graduated high school and now i have to go to college, I live in Mullingar ,Ireland but I'm actually from the U.S my mom insisted on us moving and forget about our rough past with our dads death. I live with my mom, brother, and sister. All I want is to start a new life. Okay so now all of the papers are done now I need a stapler. I grabbed my stapler,book bag, and skateboard then headed out. I stopped by many places to staple the advertisements like in my neighborhood and the Main Street which is where all the people go shopping and blah blah blah. My stomach started to growl cause I was hungry. I decided to stop by the grocery store so I can grab some candy. I know it isn't food but I will still have something in my stomach. When I got there I got off my skateboard and held it with my hand, I walked in and then to the candy aisle. I grabbed 3 Hershey bars and 3 packs of sour patch kids, I got on my skateboard and stuffed the candy in my book bag and got out off the store with out getting caught and hell no I'm not paying for this candy cause I could use my money for much better stuff like Nandos. 90 points again for not getting caught. Once out I ran into a person and ended up falling on top of this human.

"Owww!" The person said

"Shit my skateboard!!" I shouted as I got off the person

"Yeah thanks for asking If I'm fine" He said

"Oh please my skateboard cost a fortune so it's more important" I said as I got my skateboard and searched if anything happened to it but thank The Lord nothing did.

"Oww my knee" He said so I turned around and looked at him

"Are you okay dude?" I said

"I dunno?" He said

"Here lemme see?" I said, he sat down and rolled up his sweats up to his knee

"Are you freaking serious bro!" I said and looked at his knee. It was a freaking scratch!

"So it hurts" He said and got up then I got up to

"Whatever c'mon cry baby lets get you a band-aid" I said as I grabbed my stuff off the floor and walked in the store in once again. The dude was following behind, we went where the band-aids were. I grabbed a box, opened it and took out 1 band-aid then put the box back and put the band-aid where his aid was.

"There?"

"Yup thanks and do you just grab stuff like that from here?" He said while rolling his sweats down

"Yeah" I said then shrugged

"Okay well I'm Niall Horan and you are...?"

"Connie Reed nice to meet ya"

"Cool name and nice to meet ya too" I looked at my watch. Shit. I'm late again.

"Look dude or Niall I gotta go peace and nice meeting ya!" I said as I ran out the store. When I got outside I got on my skateboard and went to go pick up my little sister from daycare.

"Hey Connie late again?" Said my best friend Sam ,I nodded. He comes to pick up his little sister too. My little sister (Jai is her name) and his sister are bffs.

"Yeah where is she anyways?" I asked him

"She's inside getting her stuff with Macy" he said I nodded and sat down next to him in the chair beside him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Hi Connie!!" Said my little sister and Macy aka Sam's lil sis

"Hey babes!" I said happily to them and gave them a hug then they went back to their conversation about unicorn poop? Strange girls