Chapter Two

Previously on Falling In Love With The God Of Mischief And Lies

"I still have to go to school," I stated "although it isn't that far from here. I go to Point University just down the street."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lady Shayla," began Thor, "You need to stay here in the tower for your own safety and others."

"Oh," I said, "then who is going to teach me? No, not you Tony."

Tony lowered his hand and said "Aww come on!"

I look around and stop on Bruce. I walk over to him and ask "Bruce, will you teach me please?"

Bruce looked at me in shock and said "Do you really want ME to teach you? I mean I would love too, but are you sure?"

"Yes, I am very sure," I said with a small smile, "When do we start?"

"How about tomorrow," he asked returning the small smile.

"Sure," I said excitedly.

"I will show you your room ma'am," Cap said.

"Okay," I began, "and Cap please call me Shayla."

"Okay then you can call me Steve," he said, "follow me please."

Then Steve showed me where I would be staying. I walked into the room and looked around in amazement. The walls were painted a light red color while the bed was black with a red canopy draped from the top. There was a dark oak wood desk on the left side of the room with the chair made of the same wood. I saw two doors on either side of the desk. One was a huge walk-in closet with a ton of clothes and the other one was a ginormous bathroom with all the essentials.

I turned around and looked at Steve asking "THIS is where I will be staying?!"

Steve chuckled and answered "Yes. At least until Loki stops coming after you that is."

"Cool," I said.

Steve chuckles again and walks out of the room saying "Goodnight Shayla. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Steve! See you in the morning too," I replied then Steve shut the door.

"I'm going to get dressed in some pj's and go to sleep... Hehe "Go To Sleep"; Jeff the Killer's catch phrase... Hehe," I said grinnying to myself. (Author-chan: if someone gets the second reference in this paragraph, then you are my type of person 😎)

~ mini time skip ~

I just got under the covers when my head starts hurting really bad.

"Hello pet," said a voice.

My head shot up and I looked around asking "Who's there?"

"Nobody is there you stupid mortal. I'm inside your head," replied the voice.

"Is that you Loki," I asked with a bored tone.

"How did you figure out it was me so fast," Loki asked.

"First, you said pet and mortal. Second... you literally just confirmed my question with the statement you just made," I replied.

"Oh... oops. Anyway. I'm here to torment you until you break and destroy not only yourself but the Avengers as well," he said smirking.