Night 1

Ugh! I need to pay the rent soon well I guess I need a job ... Well let's see what I can do . Army no... Chef no... hey Freddy fazbear's pizza isn't that the place down the road where apparently the robots try to stuff you in a suit . Urban Legends aside I think I'll be fine . So hopefully I'll get this job or I'm screwed . (After interview) yes !! No one seemed to be there to get the job . Weird ... well at least I got the job looks like I've got 30 minutes to get ready . *Mike puts on his security guard suit * . At the job . These robots are kind of creepy what person would want there kid to go near them . Ring ring Phone guy : Uh hello hello well science your here it means you've probably made a bad career chose...So I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled on your first night . Umm... I actually worked in that office before you . I'm ...finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact so...I know it can be a little overwhelming , but I'm here to tell you : there's nothing to worry about , uh you'll do fine so let's focus on getting you through the first week . The animatronic characters do get quirky at night but do I blame theme NO! If I were forced to sing ... Those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath I'd probably get a bit irritable at night to so remember these characters hold a special place in the harts of children so show theme some respect .alright? So just be aware : the characters do tend to wander a bit . There left in some kind of free roaming mode at night . They used to wander during the day to but then there was the bite of 87 . Yeah it's amazing how the body can live with out the frontal lobe . They will likely see you as a metal endo-skeleton and try and stuff you in a suit . Any way chat to you tomorrow make sure to conserve power and cheek the cameras. Mike:"Wait some kid got his frontal lobe bitten off !!"Better check on the characters ... Bonnie is gone No No No !! He's in the dining area few hopefully he doesn't come closer."2am Bonnie is in the hall chica is in dining room . "Well this isn't to bad I guess ."4am I can't find Bonnie well I guess I better check the light buzz SHIT!! Bonnie is there *closes door * 2 hours later ding dong ding dong . Finally ...