night 2 : scary

[day time ] what the FUCK was that scary ass animatronics trying to kill me.why of all jobs this one has haunted animal robots . Maybe I should look for a new job ... but i need to pay rent ...shit . I guess i'm stuck with this job ... [at Le job] ring ring Hello Hello !!! well done you made it through the first night ...most don't make it this long... Mike: well that's nice to know! Phone Guy : oh and keep an eye on foxy in pirate cove . Bye .Mike who now . Oh My God who the hell are you ! ill just keep an eye on him [stage cam]Bonnie's gone not a surprise good he's in the kitchen . 1am oh yeah I have to keep an eye on the fox ... He's about to leave pirate cove what do I do ! I'll ... Shut the door !...that will use up battery thought. hall way cam he's running towards me !! BANG BANG !!! Shit my power just went down . 3am nothing's happening where's Bonnie (flips down security cam . ) FUCK YOU BONNIE ! SLAM .he's gone back to the hall good Bonnie . Now where's Chica ... SHES IN THE KITCHEN ! STAY AWAY FROM THE PIZZA YOU FAT BITCH !!! 4am get out the hall way go back to the stage  Bonnie ... Stop going into that corner and staring at me ... It's creepy . Hello Chica and fuck you 🖕. Foxy and Freddy are we're they always are Bonnie is in the closet Chica is in the hall way . (Many swear words later...) 5am shit powers gone out dn dn dn dn dn dn damn it Freddy well I'm fucked DING DING DING DING what I'm ... Not dead  YES FUCK YOU FREDDY RIGHT IN YOU'RE BEAR ASS !!!