Wus Good / Curious

' Ask Ole Girl , Don't Be Shyy. Hey Shawdy Thats What I'm Here For I'm Ready Hold You Down Til Yo Ground Time I'm Ready Girl Just Let Me Know Wus Good , Girl Your Beautiful . They Wont Know They Wont Know. What We Do Girl Your Beautiful No ,No. They Wont Know What We Do . '  Shawdy Your Curious (Curious) , Your Serious (Serious) , Ohhhh . You Say Your Curious Oh Noooo

                                   PartyNextDoor - Wus Good / Curious
*************

C H A P T E R 1 - I S Y S S 💘

The Little Shabby Three Bedroom Apartment In The North Riverview Projects Reeked Of Weed And Cigarette Smoke . The Place Was In Horrible Condition From The Tore Up Brown Leather Couches That Was Once Expensive To The Stained Carpet That Consisted Of Liquor Stains That Was Never Cleaned Up  And Cigarettes Burns From They're Mother Maquanna's Current Boyfriend , Nikko.

Isyss Was Asleep In Bed When She Heard Yelling From Her Mother And Her Stepdad

"Bitch , You Smoked My Shit " She Heard Nikko Yell Followed By A Loud SMACK !  She Knew Nikko Had Just Hit Her Mother But It Wasn't The First Or Last Time.

After Isyss Heard A Door Slam Followed By Her Mothers Room Door Slamming Which Was Across The Hall From Her And Her Younger Sisters Room She Knew The Coast Was Clear So She Climbed Out Of Bed . She Didn't Have Time To Get Stuck In There Argument Because Last Time It Resulted In Her Having A Black Eye And A Swollen Lip.

Flashback.....

Isyss Had Just Walked In From Coming From Her Bestfriend Aza's House When She Heard Her Mother And Step dad Arguing .

She Braced Herself for This As She Stepped Through The Door She Saw A Flying White Plate Smash above Her Head Into The Frame Of Their Raggedy Wooden Door She Yelped Causing Her Mother And Stepdad's Attention To Be On Her.

Her Step dad Took Steps Towards Her. She Wasn't Scared Of HIm But She Was Scared Of What He Could Do To Her.

"Did Your Mom Smoke My Cigarettes" Nikko Asked

"N-No" Isyss Stuttered Honestly Knowing What Was Coming Next

"Your Lying" Nikko Yelled Cocking His Hands Back Sending A Blow To Her Eye And Mouth

"Next time She Touch My Shit Tell Me But Knowing You You're Probably Gonna lie To Save This Hoe " Nikko Said Looking At Them In Disgust Before Walking Through The Front Door Slamming It On His Way Out

Flashback Over...

Isyss Shook The One Of Many Events That Have Happened Here From Her Head And Headed Towards The Bathroom To Start Her Morning Routine

--

After Isyss Got Done Handling Her Business She Threw On Some Bleached Sweats And A Dirty Looking White Tank Top And Slid On Some Black Socks .

Nyiah (Her Little Sister) Was At Her Bestfriend Nichols House And Her Cousin Was God Knows Where She's Always Running Around With Drug Dealers Her Cousin Was The Type Who Would Have Sex , Get Pregnant And Have A Abortion Because She Felt Like A Baby Would Stop Her Money Flow. Isyss Hated Her Cousin's Type ,The Type That Couldn't Handle There Own Responsibilities. But Hey , She Cant Be Talking Right Because Isyss Herself Was In A Relationship With Her Abusive Boyfriend Of 3 Years .

Isyss Shook The Thought Of Her Cousin Off And Headed Towards The Kitchen Which Probably Was Empty .

Isyss Roamed Through The Cabinets , Like Expected Nothing Was In Their Kitchen Except For A Can Of Baked Beans , Two Hot dogs That Was Left In The Package , Spoiled Milk , Rice And A Package Of Seasoned  Gravy .