(important?) Here... Let me Explain...

Hello. :)
Do you guys even remember me?
I know, I've been gone for quite a while now. I'm so sorry. I've said this before. The, "I've gotten really bad writer's block." thing has been brought up too many times.

Y'see... the past couple of months have been really hard on me. I've just fallen into a deep state of weakness and I just didn't feel motivated or willing to do anything. Including writing and school in general. It's like a constant feeling of dread and melancholia. Everything felt monotonous.

I'm saying this now because I've left you guys on hold for an unacceptably long period of time. I would have thought that you guys would have let me drown out into oblivion. It's my fault that I haven't done anything for over a year. I'm sorry that I may have made you lose faith in this story.

I do have a draft up. It's still being updated every other week. Because I have left you guys on hold for so long, I'm choosing to go the extra mile to make the chapter a bit longer than they usually are.

Once again, I'm so sorry. And thank you to all of you who who stayed faithful in this story. All of you mean so much to me. I'll see you later. Feel free to DM me if you want to ask what is happening if you need a better explanation. You all deserve one. I love you all so much. Goodbye.

-AV