chapter 1

Carey
I walked down the school hallway, I headed straight to my locker. I looked at myself in my little mirror again just to make sure I looked good and slutty enough to win Toby since it seems he only likes the "slutty" kinda girls.

Merlinda
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my best friend, Carey. I couldn't believe she wore a skirt that short with an almost transparent crop top. Just as I tried to think of a reason why she would do this I saw the reason walk right past me with his friends, okay I've got to admit Toby is actually good looking but not as good looking as my boyfriend Scott it actually stinks to know I'm dating Toby's best friend but at least he is less of an ass hole.

Carey
Just as I close my locker I spot Merlinda, I run up to meet her "Hey best friend" I said as I raised my hand for a hand shake but surprisingly she let's my hand hanging the air."What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "You act like you don't know what's wrong" "I seriously don't know" I quickly defended myself. "Mmmhmmm?"  She added sarcastically."you dress like a slutty slut and you say u don't know what's wrong?" She asked. "Okay I'm sorry I messed up but you know that I am trying to win his heart." I felt stupid when I said the last words that rolled out my tongue. "I'm sorry for you it's just that Toby's a big jerk and a male prostitute if anything like that exists." I knew she said all that to make me feel happy so I just rolled my eyes.