CHAPTER 7

Hey it is me and I am sorry I haven't updated for so long. I have been busy with school work, thanks for all your votes anyways. Love y'all.

/Carey/

During my basketball practice I just couldn't concentrate I was thinking about Toby through out...."miss O'Brien did you hear what I said?" Oh no not again...."Ummm....no coach please do you mind repeating yourself?" Did I just ask that?......I guess I just did I don't understand what's wrong with me.....and why in fucks sake is everyone staring at me like am crazy "Miss O'Brien remember anyone who is late would have to do ten pushups and warmup jogs seven times around the basketball court" WHAT THE FUCK!!!???...... Who in the world gives such a punishment for coming late??....well I guess my coach does...life at Redwood High can be very difficult...I am done with my pushups and jogging I go and join the rest of the crew for practice...after practice I go to my locker and see Loam waiting for me "so how was practice?" He asked. "It was good...I was late again" I felt so free around Liam...I never felt so free around any guy "Was the all sport competition camp announced in your court today?"........" Yestheydidalmostthewholeschoolwillbetherebecausealmosteveryonedoesaformofsport" I am too excited..."Whoa whoa whoa...hold your horse power I didn't hear what you said you were too fast and I couldn't grab a word..hmmm...it seems someone is too excited" he smiles and gives me a peck and I start blushing like a fool...shit "ummmm I better start going home I have a lot to put together for the two week camp and competition"... I know it is a stupid excuse especially since the camp is not until two weeks later I just hope he doesn't say anything about it, "But the camp is not until two weeks time" and he just did "I have a lot to put together I am a girl duhhh" I say and give him a playful punch on his shoulder " you know you are the most fun girl I have ever hung out with....I will see you tomorrow " he gives me a bear hug and leaves I am going to miss him even if it's not going to be up to 24 hours...I leave and on my way out Toby comes to meet me "Hey I will come to your house later in the evening so we can play basketball" is this guy crazy or what?.....how can I practice in the evening? "what time?" I know what he is driving at I already know how he is "Maybe around six?" Ohh no how could he? And before I could stop myself I say yes "okay it's cool" God I am such a fool what have I done? "That's nice to hear" he starts to walk away and I try to stop him but I can't find my voice to do that..... Ohh no Liam would be mad at me if I lost my virginity yo Toby tonight it's not like it's his business but I just feel he will be very mad I leave and go to my car start it and zoome off to avoid anymore stupid thing from happening.