Chapter 27

"Are you alright?" NamJoon asks me as I sit backstage alone. He takes a seat besides me and leans closer, peering at my face. I look at him and shrug my shoulders.

"I'm nervous." I tell him. He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"You've performed on stage before."

"Yeah, but I was on crutches. So if I messed up, I could've used my injury as an excuse. But what if I mess up now?" I asked. He looked at me seriously, and then gave me a small smile.

"Even if you mess up, I am sure that the fans will understand. You explained everything, remember? They know everything now, so they'll understand." he says. I nod my head, and we both wait until it was time for us to go on stage and perform for our comeback.

"Jungkook!" I hear from behind me, ten minutes before we go on stage to start. I turn around and see my mom, my dad, and my brother waving and holding a bouquet of flowers. They all walk towards me and give me a huge hug. My eyes teared up, and eventually they started to stream down my cheeks.

"I called them here." Jin says, standing beside me as I release from my family's hug. I thank him and my parents tell me how happy they are to see me back performing, and my brother just kept telling me how his wish had come true. He kept waiting for the day he saw me go back on stage.

"Your guys' music video was really nice." he tells me. Both Jin and I chuckled and nodded our heads in agreement. "Even though I knew Jungkook was in it, it gave me chills when you hinted at the 7 members."

"That's what we were aiming for." Jin says.

"Guys, we have to stand behind already. We're about to go up." Jimin says, waiting to go on stage. We look at him and then back to my family. I tell them goodbye for the time being, and make my way to the other members.

~

"I'm so glad to see that Jungkook is back!"

"I had literal tears when I saw Jungkook appear back in the music video! And I lost it when I saw him perform live for their showcase!"

"This was by far the greatest surprise, present, and comeback ever. The music video was perfect, the song is amazing, and it's great to see it back to member seven. They did a good job at surprising us."

"I had a feeling the seventh set of legs were hinting at Jungkook coming back, but I thought it was too good to be true. I'm so happy."

"BTS was great when they were six, and that's how you know that everyone their is talented in some way. But, it is complete and best with the seven that it is again, now. Back with the group of seven, and hopefully it stays this way. Because 7 members of BTS will always be the best version of BTS."

The comments under the music video just kept piling up and piling up. Positive comments after positive comments, and it never stopped. After we performed, all I did on the way home and as I was going to bed, was read the comments on the video from the fans.

Everyone was so glad to see me back, and everyone accepted me back happily. Reading all of them made me feel great. It made me realize where I actually belong. When I performed, it felt amazing. I can already imagine having our own concert and our own tour, and seeing so many of our fans in the same room as we are. I would look out into the audience and see everyone there, who has dealt with my troubles, but also supported every smart and stupid decision I have made.

I now know who I am, what I am, and where I belong. I now know who's important to me, and who I should keep close and never loose. I know my dream. I know my goal. I know what I want in this life that I am living.

Although it is sad that I cannot remember everything from the past, I want to say that the past does not matter anymore to me. I have decided that I will not force myself in trying to remember what I use to be,  but instead I will live life now. If memories come flooding back one day, then I will be glad that it did. But I won't go chasing for how I got here, how my life turned out the way it is, or how I changed as a person.

I guess you can say that I'm reborn. The others are also a bit sad that I still don't remember anything before the accident, but they accepted and agreed with my way of thinking. NamJoon told me that who I am now, and what I want to do now, is more important that anything I forgot about in the past. Jimin and TaeHyung both kid around, telling me that they'll force me to remember specific memories with them, and it makes me happy.

But I came back with them, we had a new music video, and new album, and new photos for the photobook. We even have ASC with Jimin and Kevin scheduled in a few weeks. Everything is going the way it should, and I should just leave it be. I'm glad that I am able to continue what I've always loved, and have 6 brothers that I love doing it with me, and millions of fans out there supporting not just me, but us as a whole.

I can say that I am happy and that I am where I need to be, and it's all thanks to those who never gave up on me.

*END*