Prologue

BRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGG
That was the lunch bell. A gaurd unlocked my door and escorted me out to the lunch area. Lunch today sucks. Some weird concoction of beef, ham, sausage, and cheese? I don't know. The meat is probably fake anyway.
NUMBER 13 TO THE FRONT DESK.
That's me. Number 13. I am a number. I have no name.
I walked up to the front desk. The front desk was covered with a huge piece of plexiglass with 5 little holes for you to talk into when you walk up there.

"Number?" The desk lady said.
"13."
"Ah yes...13...Dr. Salem would like to have a word with you. Just go through those-" I cut her off and just went to Dr. Salem. I knew exactly what I was doing and where I was going.
I knocked on the old, dark brown, wooden door I learned to deal with.
"Come in." Dr. Salem said. I walked in.
"13. Take a seat." I sat down in the bright red chair I usually sit in directly in front of the desk. "Typical." She mumbled. "So, 13, I have come to notice that you have no improvement at all but, you haven't gotten any worse which is a good sign." I nodded, motioning her to go on because I knew there was something else coming. "Maybe soon I'll let you see you're parents." There it is. "I don't want to see them." I said simply. "  'Course you don't..." she mumbled sarcastically. "Now, 13, I'm sure your parents would love to see you." Her British accent was thickening as I pissed her off with every word that came out of my mouth. "I think not." I replied. "I think so." I walked out without a word. "Miss. 13. I do believe it is unacceptable for a child to act that way towards her superiors." I kept walking, she kept talking. She finally gave up.
I decided that I had had enough.

I'm breaking out of this bitch tonight.