Chapter 5

Because i feel so bad about not updating in forever i give you another one. 

As i try and open my eyes my whole head hurts. i groan out loud thinking no one was around. I couldn't remember what happened and why i'm laying in my bed then all at once the events came crashing into me. 

Wind

Twig snapping

Red head

Red eyes 

Giant a** wolves 

Warmth 

The pain in my hand

The Sam guy sucking on my boo boo taking the pain away 

Something about a "pack" 

With that final thing racing threw my mind i bolt right up in my bed and look around my new room, there were very good looking men in my room. Then there was Charlotte and then there was mom and uncle billy. 

I looked over to the very large men openly checking them out, they all only had shorts on. Not that i am complaining though. 

"Hello my name is Sam Uley, i hope you feel better".  Sam said with a look i didn't understand. All these people were looking at me expectantly. 

" Paul and seth will be here soon they just need to finish patrol" one of the shirtless men said.

"Wait! i know you" i said jumping up and pointing at the one that spoke to me.  

" Your Jake right?" i asked him i really hope its him i mean he does have that same scare i gave jake when we where seven and climbing trees'.

"How could you tell? is it because i'm your favorite person in the whole world?" he asked full of himself. oh yeah this is jake never changed. 

"No kappi, it's the scare on your collar bone" i told him using the nickname i gave to him when we where four. 

" cursor you still remember that name?" he said tearing up. i haven't seen Kappi sense i gave him that scar. 

"Yes" i didn't get a chance to finish because two more half dressed men came in to my room. 

I looked at the older one and he had the best six pack i wanted to- woah why am i thinking that? i then look up to meet his golden brown eyes and see that in that moment he looks as if he's seen the sun for the first time. As if i'm the one holding him to the earth. I felt as though i would never be hurt by this man. i felt complete and i felt safe. I didn't want him to leave ever. I wanted to find everything there is to know about him. I broke The gaze we where holding and blushed while dropping my eyes to my feet. 

I looked up and saw he was still looking at me with the same intencidy as before. 

Why do i feel like my whole world just shook right up but shook to the right spots?