Beginning and End

December 24, 2000 12:24 am:
Birth
You were born on a plane and everybody was overjoyed. You were a healthy baby and very happy.

24 minutes later you stopped breathing. Everybody was scared for your life and hoped for the best. The doctors rushed to help you and it took 24 minutes to to get you back to normal. Everybody was happy again.

December 24, 2002: 9:24 Pm, 2 years old:
Birthday
You were a happy little baby always getting in trouble 24 hours a day.

Today was your second birthday and 24 people came to see your happy face. Everybody came with one gift for you and you opened all 24 of them. You laugh and play for 24 minutes until you got sleepy and went to bed.

February 24, 2006: 10:24 am, 6 years old:
School
You start school 24 weeks late because you weren't potty trained at the age of 5. Kids don't talk to you because you're new but you are friends with the 24 year old teacher.

You enjoyed your first day of school despite the other 24 kids in the room didn't even bother to talk to you.

August 24, 2012: 12:24 pm, 12 years old:
Friends

12 years past and over those 12 years you made 24 friends. You hang out with 12 of them at lunch and you're planning on hanging out with the other 12 after school so nobody feels left out.

After school you meet up with your 12 other friends and have a blast and then you go home.

March 24, 2020: 10:24 pm, 20 years old:
Fight
You live in your own apartment with the love of your life. You were married for years and nothin could break you apart.

You just got home from work and heard noises coming from your room. You walk up the stairs and the noises get louder along with banging.

You open the door and see your partner and another person "having fun." You get angry and you push the other person off of your partner and you start beating that person. Your partner tries to break you guys up and they finally succeeded after 24 minutes.

You and your partner argue for 12 minutes and you guys fight for another 12 minutes. After 24 minutes of anger you decide to leave and never come back.

December 24, 2024: 12:24 am:
End
You lived on the street for 3 years until one your friends let you stay at their place. You lived with them for 12 months and now you want to move to Atlanta.

They give you money so you can get a plane and an apartment so you can start your new life for your birthday.

You board the plane after waiting 24 minutes.

24 minutes later the plane crashed and you died at the age of 24.