❁SUCKER PUNCH❁

SUCKER PUNCH • INTRODUCTION

❝You do know you just gave me a black eye, right?❞

❝Yeah, so what?❞

❁❁

IT WAS SAFE to say that Audrey Carter refused to live up to her surname. She rejected the Carter name and anything to do with it. It wasn't that she didn't like the name, in fact, she loved it, it was just that her surname came with big expectations. Audrey did not want to be like Peggy Carter or her cousin, Sharon. She wanted nothing to do with superheroes or the Avengers and even the oh so famous Captain America that had stolen the hearts of two Carter women.

But her surname had its perks and thats how Audrey won over SHIELD and was taught to defend herself at the same time. She was a Carter, and Carter women had to know how to defend themselves in any situation, quickly earning them the title of independent women. Yet, Audrey's dream was not to join the secret agency or the group of superheroes. She wanted to become a journalist and a scientist and she was determined to make it happen. Audrey was not going to allow for her surname to choose her future.

Yet, Audrey failed to realized that her wish to stay away from superheroes vanished the second she punched Peter Parker.

❁❁

ELLE FANNING AS AUDREY CARTER

❁❁

I DO NOT OWN MARVEL, I ONLY OWN AUDREY CARTER, HER PLOT AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER LINES.