Chapter 4

Angel's POV

I glanced at Louis, who sat down next to me on the sofa. I turned back facing the TV, until I felt a hand playing strands of my hair. I turned to the side, it was Louis who was smiling brightly.

I gave him a small smile "What are you doing?" He gave me a little laugh "I'm playing with your hair, what else?" I turned my body so I would be facing him directly "Why are you playing with my hair?" Louis twirled strands of my hair around his finger "It's so soft like Harry's, but your is even softer, like a fluffy pillow." I chuckled "Thank you for comparing my hair with a pillow," he pouted "At least I complemented you," he crossed his arms in a childish way.

I turned back facing the TV. My body shifted closer to Louis, so now were at least 30cm apart.

Niall entered the living room and sat on the floor. I looked at him weirdly "Niall why are you sitting on the floor?" Niall blinked "I dunno, I felt like it." I shakes my head at his randomness. Soon after the rest of the boys came into the living room. Harry at beside me so I was in between Louis and him. Liam sat on the floor with Niall, Zayn did the same.

There was a moment of silence as we watched the TV. Liam spoke up "How about we watch a movie?" Harry nods "That'll be great" everyone moved into a circle except Harry, Louis and I since we were on a sofa, Zayn, Niall and Liam just moved to directly look at us. Louis spoke up "Since were gonna watch a movie we need to get snacks," he glanced at me and Zayn "Angel, Zayn, you two are going to get the snack and drinks from the grocery store,"

I look at him in confusion "Don't I have snacks in the cupboards?" Liam shakes his head "Nope, Niall finished them all," I glanced at Niall who smiled.

I sigh and got up "Okay, c'mon Zayn," he got up and went to their room to change. I went to my own and changed as well. I changed into high waisted jeans, crop top and a hoodie. I went to the mirror to change my hair into a side braid. I got out holding my sandals. I went towards the boys' room and banged on the door "C'mon Zayn!" I heard him shout "Wait! I'm fixing my hair!"

I rolled my eyes and went out to the kitchen where I left my phone and wallet. I checked how much money I have, it's a good amount. I shoved them into my pockets. I heard the door open and slam. I turned and saw Zayn coming out. He was wearing ripped jeans and a muscle tank. He looked good I noted that. I started to think as I saw tattoos on him, I never noticed. 'If I remember correctly Harry is 19 while Liam, Niall, Zayn is 20 and Louis is 21'

I wondered 'Why do they need to go to school when they should be in university? They're too old to be in high school.. ' I shook my head 'Managements are so weird these days" I called him "Zayn lets go!" I heard him running "Coming!" I went to the front door and grabbed my car keys. He ran towards me and put on his shoes. And grabbed a hoodie from on of the racks.

I walked out side by side with him and went towards the car. I unlocked the doors and we entered. He saw in the passenger seat while I sat in the diver's seat. I started the engine and drove off.