Part 1... My Life

My name is Katie Bell and I'm not normal like everybody else. You see them out and about doing whatever it is they choose to do at the time. While I have a master, that I have to listen to on an everyday basis. 

I know you may think that's weird and thinking why the hell are you doing that, it's not right. 

Or even thinking what is she talking about, it doesn't even sound normal. Well to let you know, I didn't chose this life for me. 

If I had it my way I'd be normal and actually know what it is to be alive. But in all honesty I wouldn't change it for anything. 

This is what made me who I am today. That and the people who were part of my life then and now are the ones I'd miss more than anything.

To tell you the truth, My life is crazy it's something you'd think came out of a horror movie or it came out of a fiction book. It never use to be like that though.

 I had a family and friends that cared for me. Just like I cared for them. We would always have family game night, every weekend. It use to be my favorite thing to do with my family. 

My family made it important for us to know that they are the very thing we should hold dear to us. For if anything was to happen they would be the only key to help us threw the many obstacles we'd face during life.

It all started the day my family decided to take us to the park on the other end of town. I was only ten years old at the time. So of course I wouldn't expect my life to turn for the far worse.

 My dad had warned of the possible dangers that could occur there. 

But me being me I didn't listen because he was always a paranoid person. Mom would say listen to your dad cause you never know when it could happen. So it's to be prepared for anything.

We where just having a good time, tell I asked my Father if  I could go to the field right behind the swings. He of course said yes and to come right back when i'm done. 

 I knew they could see me over there, so they weren't that worried of anything happening and if anything was too. They could easily run to my rescue in no time.

* the picture is Katie when she was 10 years old*