Pre-Plan

Amilya

Here I was laying on our king size California bed waiting for him to open his eyes so I could punch him in his shit and confront him about what I saw last night.

Damon opened his eyes..and yarned, looking at me like I was crazy."Fuck you looking at?"

I smacked my teeth and got on top of him, ready to choke his ass." Who the fuck is Tesha"

"Amilya I already told your ass I dont know no bitch name tesha, calm down its too fucking early for this shit" he said trying to push me off of him .

"You a bald face lie. That bitch called yo phone seven times last night and sent you a naked picture. Im so tired of you fucking cheating on-"

"Girl aint nobody cheating on yo stupid ass, now get the fuck off me. I gotta go handle some business." he said pushing me off of him and going straight to the bathroom.

Rage begin to overcome me and I could no longer hold it in . I've been with this man for 3 years and all he do is cheat.

I met Damon back when I was in college and when he was making his way up to the Kingpin chair. Ever since Damon's uncle died and left him the Empire all he does is cheat, kill , hang out with his niggas, go to war with cartels and drug lords and smoke all dam day.

Lord knows this was not the man I fell in love with which is why I'm going to leave him today for good. I was tired of crying. Tired of waiting on him to give me a family and treat me like somebody. I'm not going to live my life like this.

Damon came out the bathroom with his white t-shirt and grey Ralph Lauren boxers on. He walked towards me and lifted my chin. " You know I love you girl. Stop being insecure. Ain't no bitch gone take your place"

I nodded my head and held my tears back. I wish I could believe that. This was what he says every time he gets caught.

"I gotta go head over to the trap and after that Im going out of town for a little while. Ill be back later tonight" he said putting on his clothes.

I stared at the wall. "Sure", I said sarcastically.

Damon looked at me coldly and then looked down and shook his head before putting on his shoes.

"You should stay in the house today, niggas been calling the trap making threats and everybody know who you belong to. I also called for more security guards to look after you"

I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. " Damon I already got three of them. I dont need no dam more. I can take care of myself"

"Milya what the fuck did I say? Stay yo hard head ass home" he said grabbing his keys, walking out our bedroom and slamming the door.

I looked at my Louis Vuitton bag that was sitting in the corner of the wall and thought to myself. " I gotta get the fuck out of this house."

**********************************************************

*Keela*

I was in the middle of sucking the shit out of my nigga dick , when my phone started vibrating.

"Naw baby dont stop" Troy said grabbing my hair.

I let my phone continue to vibrate and got back to business.

"mmm" he groaned as I deep- throat his large dick.

Vrr!Vrr!

Dam whoever this is calling my phone about to get cursed the fuck out.

I rolled my eyes before snatching my phone off the counter. " Hello. Who the fuck is this?"

"Yo bestfriend, bitch look at your caller I.d" Amilya said.

I chuckled. "My bad, what's up"

" Is Troy around ?" Amilya asked.

I immediately knew she going to talk about Damon. Troy was Damon bestfriend. I got up before walking to the bathroom hearing Troy smack his teeth.

" I'll be back baby" I said closing the bathroom door.

Putting the phone back up to my ear, I spoke again.
"Girl make this quick  I was in the middle of sucking-

" I'm about to run away" she said lowly through the phone.

I couldn't believe my ears. She had told me before she was going to leave but I didn't think she was serious. But I didn't blame her, Damon was an asshole.

"Are you serious?"

" Yes, but I need your help. Please Keela if this isn't the last thing that you do." She begged.

I sighed because I knew if I helped her run away, Damon would kill me. Troy probably would too but I couldn't say no to my only best friend also helped me through a lot of shit.

I sighed getting ready to sign my death wish. " Okay but you owe me big time."

"Thank you Thank you. Ima call you by eight tonight" Amilya said.

I raised my eyebrows. " TONIGHT?"

Before she could say anything else she hung up.

I shook my head. What the hell did I get myself into?