Chapter 12

Bridesmaids dresses: 

So today is the big day where i get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and partner in crime

So today is the big day where i get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and partner in crime.  We've been engaged for what seems like years, but thankfully it wasn't 3 years like Pam and Roy (if you know this reference ily). So it's only been three months, but what a stressful 3 months. Honestly I was more nervous than anything. I had Nate walk me down the isle, since I did not want any part with my dad. My maids of honors (I have two) are Taylor and Ashley, my bridesmaids are Sam's sisters: Annie and Emily, my friends: Stassie, Kylie, Kendall,and Roisin. Sam's best man is Nate (OML), his groomsmen are Foosh, Gilinsky, JJ,  and JSwizzle.  

Wedding vows:

Mine: I Choose you. To stand by your side and sleep in your arms. To be joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle alongside you in bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal, knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. May we have many adventures and grow old together.

Sam's: Megan you are my best friend. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart. I promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences, and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives.

(A/N SOMEONE HELP ME IM CRYING)

Then the priest goes: "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." This is literally the best kiss me and Sam ever had. 

*SKIP THE PARTY* 

We are going to Puerto Rico for your honeymoon since its Sam's favorite place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N TWO UPDATES OH YEAHH IM CRYING OMG WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF.  I also found these vows online so credits to whoever made the vows :) enjoy