Don't Hurt Me Please

Marx says,"Guys i heard a girl that went here is missing or dead!" Molly says,"Let's go tell the police we are her friends we can find her," Mary says,"This is scary what if we go to jail," Marx and Molly say,"We won't," Mr.Jery says,"What are you guys talking about?" Molly says,"our friend and how she should teach Mary how to swim!" Mr.Jery says,"Mary is that true?" Mary says,"Yes Mr.Jery," Mr.Jery walks off to go teach his class. The next day the girl came to school the missing one. Mary, Molly, and Marx stared at her. She walked over to Mr.Jery and says to him,"I am back to learn," Marx says to Molly and Mary,"Wow she is hot!" Mary slaps Marx. Molly and Mary walk off in their girly outfits to their boyfriends the football players. Marx says to himself,"They are hot!" The missing girl walks over to Marx. Marx says,"Hi I am Marx," The missing girl says,"Hi Marx I am Secret," Two football players grab Secret and start hurting her. Marx walks up to them and says,"Let her go!" One football player Jason says,"Oh I am so scared of a nerd," the two football players start laughing. Marx punches the other football player and gives him nothing. Secret says,"Let him go he is a normal guy not my friend," Jason says,"No nerds are normal," Marx grabs Secret into his arms and sits on the grounds while holding her. Marx says,"She is mine!"

The football players give up

The football players give up. Secret says,"Why did you..." then Marx stops her. Marx says to her,"Shhhhhh just stay here," Secret tries to go away but Marx will not let her go. Secret escapes Marx arms blushing. Marx says,"Dont leave me!" Secret says," When you look at me what do you see?" Marx says,"A smart loving kind girl," "Why??" Secret grabs Marx's hand and pulls him to the back of the school and presses him against the wall," Mark says,"Your also pretty but looks don't matter," Secret says,"Do whatever you want to my body but don't hurt it. Marx pulls off Secret's shirt and bra then touches her boobs. Marx says,"Can I?" Secret says,"Yea," Marx sucks on Secret's Boobs.

To Be Continued...