Blaze ☆

BLAZE'S POV:

King and I have been staying with Jackson for a few months now and ve gained alot of confidende around Jackson, everything feels right like this is where I'm meant to be.

Jackson and I decided it would be great to have a "movie night" at home with the three of us.

At this moment Jackson is making King and I breakfast. I grab King from the play pen and walk into the kitchen and seat him in his high chair.

I walked over to Jackson and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder blades. He turned around in my arms and put his hands on the back of my neck and put our noses together as he whispered "Good Morning love" I blushed like a school girl and Eskimo kissed him before walking back to the table and sat in front of King.

Jackson walks over and sets a plate full of pancakes in the middle.
He tells me "Babe, how about you let me feed King and you take time to eat your food?", I replied "Really?! That's means alot"

He smiled and kissed my forehead while urging me to sit in the other chair so he can be in front of King.
When King is almost done eating the most unexpected thing happened, KING SAID HIS FIRST WORD!
I ran over to their side of the table and sat on top of Jackson not caring and just wanting to hear my babies first word.

Jackson put his hands on my thighs rubbing his thumbs on the side hem of my sweatpants and nuzzling his nose into the back of my neck.

I encouraged King to repeat his word it took a while because he kept talking in baby gibberish. When he finally said the word "Dada" I couldn't help but let out a strangled cry. Jackson carefully got up and sat me in the chair and knelt between my legs wiping my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

I made grabby hands toward him signaling I want King. He carefully got King out and handed him to me, I kissed his head over and over again. When Jackson funnily suggested we get our movie marathon started.

We got all cuddled up in blankets and turned all the lights out when we started the first movie which was a Disney movie which I don't know the name of.

Jackson put a protective arm around me and pulled me closer as I rested my head on his shoulder. The night was filled with laughter and great cuddles from my cuddle bugs.

As I was the only one awake I started thinking about how this place has become home. I realized that the house wasn't home, it's Jackson that is home for me. As I was falling asleep I dozed off thinking about how I might be falling deeply in love with my police officer.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♡○○○○○○○○○○○○○
A/N: sorry updating takes so long. But I hope you guys like this chapter. Please leave comments on what the next chapter should involve, I love reading them