Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Sorry Mr Davids, I must have got into the wrong car... Please don't tell Sammy about this"

Sammy and I had been best friends since I can remember. We did everything together, walk, talk, sing, dance, swim, eat etc. I would stay at her house every other weekend. She lived with her mum, dad and older brother Luke. I had had a crush on Luke ever since I first laid eyes on him, but I knew I had no chance because he was Sammy's brother. But now here I am in the car with Sammy's dad! Could things get anymore awkward for me.

I reached out to unlock the car door but I felt Mr Davids warm hand clasp my cold arm. 

"No, this isnt the wrong car. I am here for business... Just don't tell my wife or Sammy"

He started to undo his zipper, taking off his work coat and pulling out a condom.

"We can't! You're Sammy's dad!"

"Business is business, this is nothing personal"

"How much are we talking?"

"£60 and an extra £20 if you keep your mouth shut"

"Okay, pay me up front"

He pulled out his wallet and handed me £80 cash. I put in my heels and looked at him.

He pulled out his cock. I couldn't help reacting to it because it was so big. I pulled off my bra and let my breasts spill out. He grabbed them and started sucking on them, using his tongue to roll around the nipple. I groaned so loud when he placed two fingers into me. I held him around his neck and started riding his big, thick, black cock. He was spanking me at the same time, which weirdly felt good. "Spank me daddy, spank me harder" I screamed out. I was kissing his now and he was running his big hands through my long brown hair. I never kiss my clients, I only kiss people I feel something for. I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me and I knew what was coming next. I jumped off of him pulled off the condom and let him quirt all over my red tits. I wiped it off with my finger and swallowed it. 

Doing up my bra I checked all the money was still there, fixed my hair and jumped out. He rolled down the window and I leaned in. 

"That was good. Maybe the next time I sleepover we could sneak away again"

"I would like that, you're very talented for a 16 year old"

I reached in and kissed him one last time. I didn't mean to say it but it just slipped out...

"I love you Mr Davids"

I walked away back over to Emma, realising what I had just said.

"You were in his car for ages! How much did he pay you?"

"80 quid" I said jumping up and down laughing.

"Oh my god! Guys come and look at this, this guy paid Cass 80 quid!"

The black range rover drove into the distance and I smiled, knowing that Mr Davids was looking back.