01 | time

S Y N O P S I S

            "We paint white roses red, Each shade from a different person's head"

Harry Potter is dead. The world is falling apart and the Order is the first target. Death eaters are haunting every members down. Everyday the Dark Lord is writing down a new name off his list.

Theodore is one of the actor of that blood-bath, not that he wanted to but his father is one of the closest death-eater, he didn't have the choice. That's what Theo tries to convince himself everyday, he didn't want to become a monster.

Wand in hand, he was ready. The forbidden forest was dead this night all the magic creatures was gone afraid of the Dark Lord. Theodore remembered when he first came here in third years for their first lesson with Hagrid, he wasn't so fond with magic creatures but when he first saw the Hippogriff he was impressed. Now he wasn't so easy to impress but when he found her in a cave in the middle of the Forbidden Forest with so much will to survive he was more than impress.

______________________

Characters

Theodore Nott
Luna Lovegood

______________________

About

Post Deathly Hallows (AU)

Voldemort and all the Death Eaters are alive

Harry Potter is dead

______________________

Disclaimer

I don't own the Harry Potter world neither the characters they're all J.K Rowling's.