My SEOULmate♡ [Update #7] ♡

A/N: Sorry talaga guys, medyo late at semi-hiatus ako ngayon. Even in Twitter, HAHAHA okay na naman. Hopefully, sa Tuesday maka-update ulit ako. Please, bear with me I'm an HS Student, I get busy all the time. :---) And I got my Repackaged Album - Kiss Version alreadyyyy. I got Kai's photocard, kinda disappointed. But I'll find someone to trade with me. I'm still waiting for my MAMA album and my Hug Version of Repackaged. Tapos yung Photobook and Calendar ni Chan10 hinihintay ko narin. :') So, ayon share ko lang. Hope you enjoy this chapter~

And oh, I'll change the way I type starting with this chapter. I'll make it a story-like-chapter. Not like dialogue-like-chapter anymore since a lot of you are not used with the way I type and that's not good, so okay. HAHAHAHAHA again, hope you enjoy ;;

[Wanna see Kwang Mae Ril? Look at the GIF on the right side ;;]

-Oh, Yana Park♡

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake is stil flabbergasted with what happened earlier with him and Min. He didn't expected na ganon pala nangyari. He felt crying, he felt his heart is going to explode. Yung mas matindi pa sa heartbroken. 'di niya kinaya, iniyak niya ng sandali, at pinunasan niya luha niya sabay pasok ng sasakyan niya at dumeretso ulit sa recording studio nila located sa Manila, madami kasi siyang recording studio. Two in Manila, PH. Three in South Korea[sa Gangnam District, Seoul and Busan]. One in Hongkong. One in Beijing and One in Tokyo. Either of those, pwede siyang magrecord. But he insists to record in Manila, it's because of Min.

'pag pasok niya ng studio: "Jagi, what took you so long? Saan ka nagpunta?" Mae Ril said, or a.k.a his girlfriend. 'di siya nagsalita, dere-deretso lang siya sa CR. Tiningnan niya sarili niya sa mirror, nang biglang may marinig nalang si Mae Ril na tunog ng nabasag na salamin. She hurriedly go to see if Drake is okay, she was shocked when she saw that Drake's blood is dripping, dripping on the shattered pieces of their CR's mirror. There, she saw Drake crying helplessly, kneeling. "Drake! Ano ba 'to? Ano ba nangyayari sayo? Anim na buwan ka nang ganyan! Tapos ngayon sinasaktan mo na sarili mo oh! Halika na nga at gagamutin ko 'yan!" Hinahatak na ni Mae Ril yung kaliwang kamay ni Drake, yung 'di niya ginamit sa pagsuntok sa mirror ng CR nila. Kaso, nagpapabigat si Drake at ayaw niyang tumayo. "Please, leave me alone for a while. I need to be myself, I don't wanna pretend and lie to myself anymore." Nagulat si Mae Ril sa sinabi ni Drake. "W-whaaaaaat? So, if I'll leave you, magpapakatotoo ka sa sarili mo? Tama ba intindi ko?! "Drake nodded as assurance. Mae Ril was shocked. "What's happening. So, all of your actions towards me, all of those are.. are.." Tears formed into Mae Ril's eyes. Drake cut her from talking. "Y-yes. I wasn't myself when I'm with you. I can't do it anymore. Yes, I did love you. B-before.. okay. The truth is, there is someone I really love before you came. But then you came, my eyes are always focused on you. And nadevelop ako sayo, I mean.. You're a beautiful, talented and kind girl. You're a perfect girlfriend that any boy could have and I'm very happy to have you. But I don't deserve you. Look at me, look at what I've done." Mae Ril looked at him intentionally. "You deserve me. I deserve you. That's why 1 year na tayong in a relationship. We both connect through music, through.. through our hearts.. right? Stop this non-sense. You're just confused. I really don't care anymore if you had a past with that girl, this is our present. Our future. So don't bother already. Don't do this to me, I'ms stressed of work and you're nearly going to break up with me?" Mae Ril started crying. Drake pushed her fringe to see her face. Drake smiled then hugged her. He was so confused with what he's doing. Alam niya sa sarili niya na ang mahal niya talaga simula dati e si Min. Pero 'di niya kayang bitawan si Mae Ril kasi mahal niya rin 'to. "What I've done?" Drake thinks to himself. Letting his curiosity flows while hugging Mae Ril.

Min's POV

I went to my room, smiling. I felt my heart is going to explode, not because of Drake, it's due to excitement because of that staff from SM Entertainment called my Umma telling her that I'm qualified to their search for their new girl group. "I can't wait until Jae MIn knows about this. And oh! OMG EXO oppas will be always on my side! We have the same agency! W-wait.. I should go and contact manager-ssi of SME! But I don't have his number.. Oh, I know!" I dialed Jae Min's phone number and he picked it up as fast as he could. "Yeoboseyo?" Jae Min. "Ya, I thought you saved my number.." I said. "A-ah, ne I did. I'm just using Chanyeol Hyung's phone since my phone is--" I cut him from talking. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! CHANYEOL OPPA'S PHONE?!" I shouted. "YA! FANGIRL! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING YOU PABO! YEAH OF COURSE HE HAS A PHONE YOU PABO FANGIRL. HE DON'T HAVE A SIM CARD REGISTERED HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. GEEZ." Jae Min shouted. "Why are you shouting, I'm just surprised.. Well, okay sorry. I guess you don't want to talk with a PABO FANGIRL OF YOUR HYUNG. I just wanted to share my good news to you since I thoguht you're gonna be happy with it.. And I need his number, oh forget it! Anyways, see you tomorrow. It's our first day of school, don't be late." I hang up.

Jae Min's POV

"A-aniyo.. I'm just-- Min? Oy? Min-ah? MIN! WTF he hanged up again." I threw my hyung's phone onto the sofa and hyung saw it. "YA! JAE MIN!" he shouted. "What? It's just a phone. You have plenty of that, it's free anyways. You advertise them for pete's sake hyung! Why do you even care with that thin piece of device? It's just made of metal and IDK 'cause it's not my job to know what are the parts or what's your cellphone is made of so can you please stop arguing me about this?!" pabalang kong sagot kay Chanyeol Hyung. Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko, nanlaki mata niya sabay umiling. Lumapit siya sakin tapos tinapik niya yung balikat ko tapos pinaupo niya 'ko sa sofa, umupo rin siya. "J-jae Min. What's happening?" he looked at me worriedly. "You're angry of me because of that stupid mobile I threw earlier." I explained. "I never said that I'm angry to you. I never gestured too, I called your name like that because I heard how you shouted on the phone earlier, you hurt that fangirl's feelings. And what mades it worst, I heard earlier that you're calling her name, Min. That sounds familiar, huh. She's a good friend of ours, you shouldn't call her PABO FANGIRL, fangirls are blessings to us. WIthout them, we're nothing. Who'll gonna buy our albums? Our tickets in concerts if there's no fans, right? So stop it or I'll kick you and will send you back to Korea. Arasseo?" Hyung let a sigh. "Okay. I guess I need to go to her residence to apologize. Geez 'di ko naman sinasadya. Sumigaw ba naman kasi nung nalaman niyang phone mo gamit ko, nakakairita sa ears nadugo na nga ata oh." Sabay turo sa ears ko. "Sa laki niyan, talagang dudugo na 'yan." Sabay tawa siya, pano nagmana ako sakanya. Parang daga ears namin wtf. "Okay, stop laughing." I said with a sarcastic smile. "HAHAHAHA, alright. Go ahead and go to her house. Or maybe you can do it tomorrow, it's late already though, maybe she's asleep now." Hyung checked his watch. "Waeyo? What time is it already? Gabi na ba?" I scratched my head. "Ne, 10:35pm na, Jae. Matulog ka narin, maaga pa pasok niyo bukas." "Eh, pwede naman ako magpalate." "Maski na, kahit pwede ka magpalate, 'di excuse 'yon. Papasok at papasok ka parin. May na-hire na sila Umma na magbantay sa campus, ich'check kung nasa klase ka ba." "I'll sneak out even so." "PARK JAE MIN!" "Ya, okay I got it. I won't skip class or maging #1 sa list ng tardiness. Okay na?" "Yup, now go to sleep."

Bwiset lang. Oo, 'pag nasa labas ng bahay, parang mas matanda pa 'ko kumilos dito kay Hyung kahit almost 6 years gap namin, mas mature parin ako sakanya gumalaw. Pero, believe me. 'pag kami-kami nalang magkakasama, mas mahigpit pa siya sa parents ko. Kuyang-kuya, pano pa kaya kung babae ako? Baka ;di na 'ko makalabas ng bahay nito? ODG thankyou at lalaki po 'ko. Okay, matutulog na 'ko. Goodnight~

Guys, hanggang dito nalang muna. Nasakit na batok ko at utak ko, huhu nagluluha na nga mata ko, kanina pa 'ko sa internet. zz I've changed my Twitter Username: @iParkChanyeol_ :) Follow me there~

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuu ;;