A/N: Rewriting Is Finished (READ)

Hello, and I would like to proudly announce that I did it! I've rewritten the entire book from beginning to end, and the entire book is changed.

Reread it if you want, and I took out and added more interesting content.

Basically, the plotline of the story changed dramatically, but the major details stayed intact.

I've never cried like this over my own story. I didn't think I would pull it off, and I'd like to announce that any chapter after this author's note is free reign to read.

After all, THIS STORY IS LIKE A BRAND NEW ADVENTURE, just with better grammar, detailing, and descriptions.

I also changed the name Sky to Adam, since it's more appropriate and suiting to the story, and I have made it where Ty's father doesn't have such a tragic departure from the book.

Everything is better, I promise.

SO READ IF YOU MUST, AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

And when I say things have changed, I mean like nothing is the same anymore. Bits and pieces are probably the same from the old book, but I've altered or taken out major pieces to just add more flare to the story.

I'm really impressed with how this turned out. Feel free to read it again, and I'd enjoy your feedback on how improved the story is from then to now.

Thank you for staying through my rambling. 'M just very excited that I finished rewriting all of this. This was truly an honor! :)

 VengefulDesires, OUT~