Owwyy!!!

Gracie P.O.V

I slowly made my way down to the kitchen not wanting to be "disciplined" by my so call father.
I made him breakfast which consists of egg omelette, toast, and a glass of water. As for me I'm not allowed to eat yet until he finishes than I can eat his "leftovers". Which to another person would be considered scrap but, to me would be my way of not dying. I put it in the microwave I decided to get ready for school. I did my 5 minute routine shower than dressed in black joggers and a universal tank top with a gray pullover of a lion vomiting a rainbow. The only reason why I have niceish clothes, well that's so no one would see my bruises which covered 60 percent of my body. The other 40 percent would be my face, hands, and feet.
I looked in the mirror and saw a replica of my mother. My hair is raven black with a gleam of redness, my face oval shaped, few freckles scattered across my small nose, red plumb lips, and a few beauty marks. The only things that has ever stood out is my height, which is 5"4 and my eyes. The very exact eyes that haunt me, my father's eyes. They were big blue eyes with a hint of green and goldish swirl. I grapped my backpack on my way out and started walking to my school which was roughly 20-30 minutes away.
The name of my school was Wolf High School. It was the ironic school that stuck with their own group, clicks, and etc. I made it safely to the library and waited for the bell to ring. While reading my book I was interrupted by a lot of loud whisperers. As I started walking to the back of the library I saw a large group of both men and boys sneaking in with all kinds of weapons . I got a bad vibe coming from them so I quietly and quickly tried to get away, but luck as always wasn't on my side. I tripped over my own feet which led me to fall along with the bookcase .
Owwyy!!! I exclaimed. Remembering were I was I slowly looked up and saw about 12-15 boys/men looking at me. A few with awe, some with confusion written on their face, and the rest with disgust. I snapped out of my trans and awkwardly said a quick hello and started to run out of there leaving my belongings .