The Master's

Hey! This is my first time writing a story in Wattpad but anyways, this story is a fanfic of a Korean drama, and please don't commend bad stuff about my grammar, puntuation, spelling, and stuff like that.

-Diana

Chapter 1

  The sunlight stroke my eyes with my body on top of a soft surface. I saw a face but it wasn't clear, the face was very soft, until a strange old voice interrupted me. ''day-dreaming again Ms. Rutherford''. I hate it when this idiot (actually my boss) chases me around and humiliates me infront of the whole school. ''Sorry for disturbing your class Ms. Gillies.'' I wanted to say something else that was mean but if I so called ''broke her tiny little heart'' I would go to the principal's office or even worst, detention

               *BELL RINGS*

 ''Goodbye and thank you Ms. Gillies''. Finally it's dismissal, I hope Kristina didn't leave yet like the oth-... And she left probably with her boyfriend. I have to walk back home alone in this empty road. I could walk through the car road because there aren't any cars in this time. I always talk to myself about work with all the stress and stuff.'' I have so much homework to do first Ms.G asked me to do a power point about our new topic then she asked me to lecture the class what's next!?!?!?''. Just then I heard several people shouting out my name. Maybe they're making fun of me again so I just continued walking. Soon the shouting of my name became a scream.'' I wondered why they are shouting so I turned around and saw this big this coming closer to me real fast and.....

                      *BANG*

                ****END****

So far do you guy like it???? I'll read your comments about chapter two. If you want me to continue writing stories about this story go ahead and comment thank you.

Diana