Chapter 3: The Beginning of My Life

Hey guys I'm back. I'm sorry that this story wasn't updated so much. I didn't have enough time. Thanks for supporting my story.

Diana

-------------------------------------

          As I was writing my journal, I felt a chill on my spine. I wished it was Kristina and I turned around to see my mom standing in front of me. I haven't seen her since the car accident we had when I was 5 years old. But I realized she wasn't in human form. I can clearly see her face but the things behind were visible through her body.

          I couldn't believe she was infront of me. I started to bring out my word. "Mom, is it really you? can you hear me?". As i spoke to my mom I felt my heart crumbling. Tears were going to run down my face. "Don't show your tears, stay strong" I told myself.

          " You're still the same little Hannah I know, my only curious daughter. I miss you so much I really want to hug you tight right now but I'm here to say something important. For the next years of your life you're going to have a hard time finding your real home. I can't explain further I was ordered to only tell you this". I didn't get what mom was saying but I was glad she's right in front of me. "Mom, will you often come visit me? What if i suffer under the hard thing you're talking about?" I asked my mom. " I can't answer you my child that's what I was ordered" she answered me with depression her face. I can tell by the way she looks and talks to me. Just before I was going to ask another question she started fading away.

"Mom you're fading"

"I need to go time's up. I miss you"

"I not done I still have a lot of questions for you". I tried stalling her.

"I love you. I'll miss you my child."

By the time she said her last sentence she was gone. My mom is not there anymore.

"I love you too"