Chapter one

Harmony POV
I wake up instantly dreading my life! Summer is over, school starts today and I'm so not ready I have nothing to wear, or new shoes to wear. I try to stay positive but look where that's gotten me. I sigh just thinking about it I have 2 more years until I'm out of this house maybe earlier, and 2 more years to be out of high school. Anyways my name is Harmony Jewels I'm 16 years old, my birthday is January 12, 1999, my father or sperm donor that's for me to know and y'all find out. As for my mother It's much more than you guys think you already know. I look at my clock that reads 7:12 I better get up have a 30 min walk to school, being in Chicago it's snowing and cold! I walk to the bathroom brush my teeth with the little toothpaste I have that probably would last for only 2 days, grab the broke brush and try my best to do a neat ponytail, but just my luck my hair bow broke leaving me no choice but to leave my hair out and wild. Go to my closet only to put on a pair of baggy pants, and a long sleeve shirt that has a hole under the arm part, busted vans that I tried to patch up with some tape last night, and a jacket that's too small for me. I look down at my attire and sigh while a tear fell down my right cheek. I wiped it and smiled, a smile I knew oso well. I walked out the house, and started my walk to school. Once I got to school I went to the front office and got my schedule, I went to my locker opened it and put the things in my locker, closing it walked down the hall only to be made fun of "ew what does this bitch have on?" Lani yelled making her friends laugh. I kept my head down trying to avoid her and her "pets" Everyone kept laughing and making comments such as "she's poorer than an homeless person" or "I hope she drop dead" or "Haha this hoe is not cute" or "I'd fuck her if she wasn't dirty and homeless" I shook my head as tears formed as they threatened to fall. I won't dare let them see me at my weakest point, even though that's 24/7 365 days of the year. I kept walking until I found myself on the school roof. I thought about my mother, my father, my brother who left me when I needed him the most. Why do I have to go through everything alone? Why am I so weak? Why does nobody love me? Am I that worthless no one wants me? I am I'm worthless than the trash that sits on the ground, or the ground that everyone walks on, stomps on, run on, and even spits on! I come back to reality to find my self with tears streaming down my face. I sat there for what felt like a lifetime, and finally made my way to class.

August POV
I woke up and found this hoe in my bed that I brought back last night from this kickback my nigga had. I tapped her "Aye ma you gotta bounce", "Why" she said with a slick attitude "Ima tell you this again and this gone be my last time telln ya, getcha shit and bounce" she rolled ha eyes but left! I did my hygiene and I got in my all white benz and drove to school. When I got there I was late, so I went to the office Ms.Gain gone say "You already starting off on the wrong foot Mr.Alsina" I just rolled my eyes it's too early fa ha to start shit wit me taday. So I walked to my first class which is math with Ms, Royce ha fine ass. I walked in class late. "Already August?" Ms.Royce said while rolling her eyes
"I luh ya too" I said while licking my lips. Just my luck there was only one seat left by this girl I think, she look like she been through it or going through it. Damn!

Harmony POV
I'm sitting with my head down as people whisper and giggle about me, 5 min later I hear the class door open I hear "Already August?" Ms.Royce said "I luh ya too" August said Few seconds later I hear the chair next to me move, I looked up. Goshh this boy is gorgeous! But he would never go for a worthless piece of shit like me. Sighing! I just listen to Ms.Royce and after class I go on about my day trying to get through everything, but lord knows how much more I can take. The final bell ring that I've been dreading to come, I start my journey back to what I suppose to be happy to call home, until a white car pulled up and rolled down the window I didn't look I continued to walk but it seems like he wouldn't leave. "Aye you need a ride? He said "No I'm fine" I said in a low voice but he could still hear. "Ya know it's not safe to be walking these streets alone" he said "I know, I'm almost home anyway. Thanks though" I said in the same tune "Alright" he said he finally pulled off I shake my head and walk into the house, only to hear moaning and groaning. I know that's Karen and one of her perverted ass boyfriend, I pass and walk to my room and cried, and cried, and cried, and asked myself WHY ME?!