chapter 1

It was an early morning where nothing happend and i had just been lazing around in this cold weather wearing my skinny jeans,brown boats and a comfy over sized sweater. I get a call from my best friend Dannie  with amazing news that we were to go tour America and Australia with one direction ! I rush to Dannie's house.

Dannie's POV:

I had just enlightend zaiyana with the most amazing news that we were to go on tour with our five dream boys ! I still couldnt belive that were going on tour with ONE DIRECTION :O

Zaiyana's POV:

On our car ride to see the boys i was litrally shaking the whole way and i was so over exicted that i couldnt even breathe! I had been waiting for this moment in my entire life.

''Were here'' said the taxi driver giving him a 20$ bill. 

As we were walking towards the door we were litrally screaming but trying to controll ourselves. Louis opened the door with a warm smile.

''Hello ladies,Welcome'' he said giving me and Dannie a warm hug that meant a little bit too much to me. Me and Dannie both replyed over exictedly.

Niall's POV:

As she walked towards the door i couldnt just stop staring at her beautiful face where her curls dropped down her face and her brown hunny eyes looked too out gorgeous. I immidiatly try to start a conversation.

''Hello,Im niall! Whats your name'' Niall said in his thick irish accent. I replyed with so much confidence and said ''Zaiyana''.

------

I sat down and talked to the five boys who seemed they were very intrested in where we came from. After minites i had realised i lost connection with Dannie, she was in the corner playing with Baby Lux. Liam later then brought me and Dannnie a chilled drink which i specificaly didnt know which drink it was. Me and Dannie sat down talked more and Dannie was starring at Harry which harry didint even seem to be intrested in her. But i didnt care as long as was tryna express my feelings to Niall.

Michelle (the hotel manager) had taken me and Dannie to our separate rooms to get some rest as we had been exosted.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chapter 2 on its way ;)