Face to Face (Pewdiecry)

Flinging the front door open to reveal the house of a man that he had gotten to know over the internet, Felix strode into the small apartment. He was in Florida, eager to stay with the man known as Cry. More than anything, he was happy to finally meet one of his best friends face-to-face, after all the suspense. Cry was Ryan’s alias, and no one had seen his real face so far. Felix felt slightly guilty about his excitement, but, after entering the household, it became apparent that Ryan was nowhere in sight.

                “Cry!” Felix called, then grimaced. Cry was only Cry on the internet.

He tried again. “Ryan!”

There was no response, but Cry- erm, Ryan- had to be home, since the door was unlocked when Felix had arrived. Sighing, Felix took the lack of company as an invitation to poke around the apartment a bit, at least until Ryan showed up.

Walking over from the entrance directly into the small living room, Felix observed a small leather couch made for two, a coffee table that was most likely used to prop feet on, a large television set that was accompanied by several old and new gaming systems, and a bookshelf that was filled with videogames and movies alike. Felix glanced around carefully, checking to see that there was no one in the hallway or the kitchen’s open doorway before sneaking over to the Xbox 360 and opening the slide. To his surprise, instead of a video game, there was a movie: E.T., to be exact.

“Pewds, I didn’t pay you to be a snoop, but you tend to surprise me,” a smooth voice sounded in his ear.

Instinctively, Felix responded, “It’s Felix,” before turning to face Ryan.

The first thing that Felix noticed were Ryan’s dark, dark brown eyes that seemed almost blackened towards the outside of the irises. He had a lightness in his eyes that didn’t match the fact that they were so dark and could possibly hold more sadness than Felix had ever felt. Ryan’s hair nearly matched, save for the fact that it was a few shades lighter brown. The brown spikes curled upwards, giving Ryan an almost anime-like appearance. His lightly tanned skin showed Felix where exactly he lived and how hot it could become, and, the more of his appearance that Felix took in, the more he realized that Ryan was nearly naked.

“Sorry about not being here before. I figured I needed the shower before meeting you,” Ryan apologized, the towel around his waist being the only coverage for his body.

Felix tore his gaze away from Ryan’s muscular stomach and replied, “Don’t mention it!” Then, after meeting Ryan’s gaze once more, Felix stated, “Any girl would give her life to be in my place right now. And some guys.”

Grinning, Ryan replied, “Right… I’m gonna go get dressed so we can get some food or something.”

“We can watch E.T. if you want,” Felix responded, smiling up at Ryan.

“Shut up,” Ryan laughed.