Help or Hurt

Fire P.O.V.

    Where am I? What am I? Im hot. So hot. What's my name? 

"your name is whatever your soul chooses for you.".

 Who was that? "I will tell when the time is right.".

 Oh, Ok. What am I doing here? "Your help is needed for humanity child.".

 Humanity? What's that? "all answers will eventually come.". 

What? I don't understand? "You will soon my child.". Wait! Help me i don't understand. 

                 Everything began to change. It began to get warmer, really warm. I opened my eyes to see red and orange and brown? How did I know what these were? I stood up and looked at myself. I was the same color as what i was standing except I saw blue near my face. I tried to look at where the blue was from but I could not find it. I stopped shaking my head trying to see the blue and reached up and grabbed it and brought it to where i could see it a little better. It was short and attached to my head.

                 I didn't know where I was but I did know it was hot and I was standing inside of something.... I hope i find some answers.

  Water P.O.V. 

                Am I awake? Am I asleep? I don't know and to be fairly honest I don't really care but i would still like to know what is happening around me. I try to open my eyes but, like when they were closed, all i see is black. It's cool and... wet? I close my eyes and . What's happening? I don't understand... I wish to wake up soon though...

                I feel as if something happened so I open my eyes again. It's not that dark anymore and it feels like I'm moving upwards. It starts to get brighter. I start to see blue, green, and shimmers of something moving towards me. I don't get scared I just watch as it gets closer then finally it's right in front of me. its stops, then begins to speak. 

"my child you need to find fire and help humanity off the path of destruction.".

 As confused as I am, I tilt my head and open my mouth but nothing comes out.

I look down confused and the other... Fish? begins to speak again. 

"Do not worry my child I know you must be confused and I cannot give you answers, for that i'm sorry, but right now you need to find fire and have them join you as help for your quest.".

I nod and raise myself out of the water and look at myself. I'm blue and clear like the water. I look around and nothing seems too bad. I look back to where the fish should be but it's gone. Weird. But I guess I should find.... Fire?!