Magcon pt2

Honey PoV
I woke up the next day and I just remembered it was Magcon I was so excited I woke Jacob up by jumping on him
"Wake up" I shouted
"Ok I'm up"
We drove down to the venue to set everything up (this is later on in the day)
We did sound checks and sorted out the merch. (I know it's already been Magcon in real life but let's just pretend)
The time finally came and the boys went on stage, the sang and danced. Then it was time for the meet and greet. The boys took selfies with everyone. The meet and greet went really fast. I was just sitting back stage and then Jacob came and jumped on me and I fell of the chair we were lying on the floor laughing our heads of it was so funny.
"You scared me so much" I said.
"Sorry" Jacob replied.
We lay on the floor for a bit and cuddled. I love getting hugs of Jacob they are so warm😊. We eventually got of the floor and and went back to our room it was so good the we had our own room so we didn't have to share with any of the other boys. We ordered some room service and chilled.

Jacob PoV
I'm so glad I have honey she as changed me back to the old Jacob she makes me happy when I'm down and I just love her. The rest of the night went really fast.

Honey PoV
We went to bed early has we had any early flight back home I was kinda happy I was going home so I could sleep in my bed. We got to the airport and Boarded our plane really quickly. (Skip the flight) 
We arrived home and went to unpack. Then we went to chipotle for lunch I was so happy because I love chipotle.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for not updating I've been really busy with school but I will try my best to update❤️😊❤️🎉❤️😊