Chapter 5

Not here to say I promise to update more often, because I know I won't, but I'm back!👋

*Not Edited

Riley's POV

5 months later....

I have been living at my grandparent's place for the last 5 months and finally found somewhere to live on my own. Our across the street neighbors are moving out of town and since I had helped a lot with their kids and just helping around the house, they gave me the house! They said they didn't need the money and I had done so much for them.

Jayson is still helping my grandparents and we have been dating for 4 months now! I know you're probably thinking we didn't know each other long enought or whatever but I swear it was love at first sight.

I am currently finishing up unpacking at my new home and making lunch for Jayson who is taking a shower upstairs. I had asked him if he wanted to move in with me but he said no because he needed to take care of his grandma. Talking about his grandma she is the sweetest old lady I have ever met, she makes me brownies! Her name lauren but she makes call her grandma.

Finishing up packing Jayson's lunch, which uncludes a grilled chease sandwich with turkey ham, a yogurt, a bag of Sun Chips, and a nice cold water bottle, Jayson comes downstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Well fuck me in m asshole and call me Kayne...

HE IS MIGHTY FINE!!!

"Hey there babe." Jayson says with a huskey voicr as he comes up to me and gives me a kiss on my temple.

*swoons*

"Hi," I said shyly " I made you lunch babes!"

Babes? Really Ryan? I know we have been in a relationship for 4 months but I still get painfuly shy when I talk to him.

Sensing my shyness, Jayson chuckles and pecks me on the lips," Thanks darling I bet it taste great."

"You bet your sweet ass it is!"

Jayson's POV

4 months I have been leading on who might be the love of my life.
I know it is for a good cause and thought It would be easy seeing as he probably a spoiled brat.

Boy was I wrong.

He is one of the most selfless people I know! As soon as he got settled in to the town he started helping anyone who needed it. Including me, when I told him about my grandma at the beginning of relationship he offered to pay for the sugery of my grandma, which is what the town was hoping he would. He said he would have to do it through payments each month.

My grandma didn't know how we got the money to pay her surgery but we just told her the town got together and pitched in, which did happen but it wasn't enough money either way.

This is the last month of the payments, the town is gathering with the town docter to see if we have enough for the sugery, which Riley paid for, the transportation to a city hospital and medical bills which the town was in charge of.

I know you're thinking how am I really using Riley if he wanted to give the money and I actually love him, yes I really love him. I knew I loved him since last month and actually gave up my virginity to him. Well, I'm not using him anymore but the only reason I said yes to being his boyfriend was because I could get something out of him.

What I didn't realize and know at the time was that he was kicked out of his house and only had a certain amount of money for himself and he spent it all on my grandma's surgery.

Riley had just told the town last month when he tried the buy some milk last week and his card only had a dollar left in it and had to call me to ask for another dollar.

The town has felt horrible ever since and gave Riley furniture for his home. Hell I felt like my heart got ripped out my chest knowing Riley was struggling with money but still helped my grandma.

Honestly it made me love him even more though.

Yup it's a short chapter, sorry I'm not good at making stories