Recalling the past

Never liked the season rainy but my parents didn't knew that. They gave me this four worded name. And here I am, Rain Augustus.....
I really don't like rain cause it gives me pain. Most of the people thinks rain is the most beautiful and romantic season. But for me, it's the truth of time. Rain is like nightmares to me. I hate stormy night, black skyline, cold wind's whisper and screaming thunderstorms.
I was 7 when my parents got divorced, it was quite hard for me to cope up with this division. Me and my little sister was asked with whom we wanted to stay. We choose mom. My little sister Rose is my life. She is my happiness, my reason, my inspiration, my everything. I never came close to my mom, none did she ever tried to come. We both made our walls. This walls were high, I couldn't claim them neither could she.
At age of 16, in my high school I was quite popular. Because of my skills in sports and other stuffs. I had a quite good number of friends. I wasn't a good student although. That's why mom became a regular visitor of my school. Teachers often liked to call her.
One noon after school. I come home, I was so freaked out when I saw mom in my room. I said," Hi mom, what are you doing here?" "Nothing much, wanted to talk to you." I went near to her and toke a seat. She began," How's your school? How are you doing?" I answered," Yeah, good. I'm good." With a hesitating look, she said," You know David?" "Yeah, that guy you brought few days ago in a dinner." I said with a little questioning tone in my voice. She answered,"Yes. David. Do you like him? How was he?" I could see her eyes looking at me. As if she's wanting  a treasure map from me, that same shine in her eyes. How could I refuse her eyes, although I didn't like that guy. He was rude, arrogant and kinda selfish. But, I said," Yeah, he is nice. Why?" Without any hesitation she questioned," Will you like to call him dad?" I was surprised! I was speechless. I was shocked. But I said,"Your wish." She smiled. Then she wanted my report card, today was my report card day. I gave her my results. I got F in chemistry and higher mathematics. She was so pissed, I could feel the vibes. But all she said was," I'm putting you in a new school." She left. I was alone in my room. The first thought in my mind was Soul. I can't stay away from him.
Soul is the only one person whom I had been admiring for a long times. When I was 8 years old. I first saw him. He was standing in the rain. I was sitting in a swing. He was standing beneath the tree I planted when I was in kindergarten. He was feeling the rain like it was an antidote to all his pain. Like rain water could wash his sorrow. But he was afraid to lose him, he was afraid to get in the rain. I was sitting there and staring at him like a weird girl. He was 5 badges senior. I found out his infos, his name was Soul. One and only son of his parents. His parents are both doctors. He belongs to a middle class family. Who cares? I don't.
But after some time I realized, maybe he has a girlfriend. Sonia, a girl in his class was his so called bestie. Everyone knew that they were more than friends. But that didn't stop me. He was our school house prefect. He was calling our attendance one day. He was calling names one by one. When he came to my name, he said." Rain,..... Wow, who's rain?" " It's me." I answered nervously. He said," It's beautiful. I mean your name." I could feel my heart racing like I'm running in 1000 meter spirit. I knew I turned red that time. All my friends thought he liked me. But I was not prepared. I didn't wanted to put my expectations high. Cause I know I wouldn't heal if I fall from that high.

For readers: hi guys! Kinda new at this. The first chapter maybe not interested for some, but trust me it will get in track in few days. Please inspire me and support my thought...