Ch-2

I was sleeping, thinking about my planing. Preparing myself. "How I will cope with them?"I thought. I was irritated, I know this feeling of irritation didn't came because I'm changing my school. It was because of him.
His real name was Soul but most of the people knew his name was Shawn. Very few people knew his name. He didn't like his real name though, but I was obsessed with his name. One day, on his birthday. He threw a party, in a small restaurant. He called some of his really close friends.  One of them was that girl, Sonia. I didn't hate her, I just didn't like her. That's all. By some thing, that day my friend's birthday party was in the same restaurant. I went there. I knew this was no magic. Never believed in magics, Disneyland or fairly stories. Life is harsh and I knew it. I lose my childhood in very rush. Never had the time to stop and lost myself in Disney magic. I was sitting all alone when a voice came. It said," Hey Rain!" I turned around. Saw him behind me. I was shocked for a slight. I replied," Hi..." I turned around again. We both where wearing black. It was our colour. No fantasy, we were just humans with no dreams. Maybe it was because I wanted to be his dream. But he had his eyes open wide. No chance of feeling dozy. I knew he didn't wanted any dream, maybe he didn't wanted me as his dream. That's why I also didn't wanted any dreams.

Time flies, I thought. I am not rich, my mom is. Summu asked me," Is Shawn rich?" I answered" I don't know." Nove said " No, he is a slum dog. Such a show off!"I started to ignore there talking. Summu and Nove, my bestie. They didn't liked Shawn. They thought he was a rude guy, who likes to show off even though he has nothing to show. But I knew and still know, he is a nice person. He doesn't shows off... He is he. No one can ever know him in first meeting, he is hard to read. But for me he was an open book, which I loved to read.
That night was long. I was thinking about him. All memories, everything about Soul. Everything about him. Everything about my love.