First day / Now or never

It was the first day of school I've waited for this for months now . My schedule came in a month before school. Obviously my first reaction was compared to my best friends Julia ,Ruth , and Nani I had...
First period with Julia , Ruth and Nani ( choir)
Second with Ruth , Josh and Julia
Third with Nani Ruth and Julia
And fours with no one I knew yet
A days were fine but b days were different

I had first with Julia
Second with Ruth
Third I was alone but we all had the same lunch
And forth with Nani .

It wasn't as good as a day's but it do-able. We all planed to met up in the cafeteria before class.i sat at our old seats and Julia did the same " where is Nani ?" she asked as she looked around. Almost on qué a bouncy brunette came our way " hey guys I was her early so I decided to take a look around the school I found all my classes and a few friends " she said a million miles a minute josh looked at her with confusion and awe of i wasn't her best friends I would even have know if she was speaking English but I am so I do " this is going to be fun I also decided to make a change this year last year we sat at this table... But this is a new year so new table" she said bouncing two tables to our right closest to the wall . I walked with Julia finishing my story and carrying along to casual conversation. I slouched against the cold wall and faced Julia as Nani say infront of us . The bell rang and we all have weak smiles to each other " Aryn Julia , your class is on D floor third door to your right , closest to Miss Christina's class. I think you'll like it.Good luck " Nani said as she walk the other way anyone else would have seen it and odd but we knew she ment it with all the love as she handed us each maps of the school which had our classes planned out , with the easiest rout , less traffic and a meet point to meet each other's every other class period and then she was gone.

Me and Julia walked to D floor just like Nani said I look class in wonder thinking about my next year in this class before I could fully understand my feelings and predict my judgments on this class Julia to pulled me out the door and shoved me against the lockers. For short midget she had some power going on. " Aigo !" I screamed " beanie ! Class ! Our Class this only happened in fanfiction how could this happen!" She said with a mix of joy and worry " you're kidding I said we both peaked back in the classroom and I saw her there she diyed her hair again it was a dark blue a most black with bright blue underneath I liked it . I stood against the lookers again and let out a sigh. ". Are you ready ?" Julia asked " no " I said I took a breath and spoke again "but now or never "