Trust Issues

You ever feel like one day everyone is just gunna stab you in your back ? Like you don't mean to think that way you just replay all the memories of when IT DID happen. You ever feel like you can't trust a soul on this earth ? You ever think whatever someone tells you it's a fucking lie ? You ever feel so alone that people don't know you unless they want something ? Shit. You ever look in the eyes of someone you love and just say to yourself "Their fucking lying you peace of shit". I don't mean to but I do But I do trust her but at the same time I don't. I do trust my Squad but at the same time I don't if that makes sense ? I feel like I'm only needed when someone needs something from me I'm a loner thats fucking regular ain't no one looking out for me I doubt every word Niggàs tell me Everyone. I feel the world is against me even tho I'm not even well known but it's crazy... Cause It's like this one incident Changed my whole perception of life and now I don't trust no one. Sounds ridiculous right ? I trust you but I don't at the same time meaning if you fuck me over I would had already expected it seen it coming knew it was soon to happen nobody is changing the way I'm thinking Rn nobody is changing how I view life nobody is Going to help me escape the darkness which is my mind...